Re: Banned from battlelog. What to do?

by Anonymous

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned from battlelog. What to do?

★★★ Novice

Helow guys,

this morning i was checking the forum for some threads, i wanted to reply on one and it says :

You have been temporarily banned from interacting on Battlelog with anyone besides your Friends for a period of time. This ban will automatically lift on 2014-12-16 18:51:00.

Please remember: The purpose of Battlelog is to create a productive and inviting space in which players can discuss, seek help, and improve Battlefield. Users that regularly violate rules or who are disruptive are subject to bans per the judgment of the Battlelog moderators.

You can read our guide to forum use in our sticky forum posts here on Battlelog.

For a whole year. I don't know what i did, they didn't tell the reason. Who and how do i contact for this problem? Pls help. I like the forum, never really did something bad (not for a ban of a year!) and i want to fix this...

Pls help!

Message 1 of 2 (150 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hallo,

For more information please visit the following page:

https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

Best regards,

inSmithereens

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance"

~ Samuel Johnson

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hallo,

For more information please visit the following page:

https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

Best regards,

inSmithereens

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance"

~ Samuel Johnson

Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)