Banned from a server for no reason

by tazebama57

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned from a server for no reason

★ Novice

i got banned from a server for no reason at all ,,

i wanna know if there is a way to find the admin of a specific server , Or what would u do if u got banned for no reason ?

my user name : tazebama57

the server i got banned from : 24/7 Cliff Crawford Memorial Server

Message 1 of 16 (5,428 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned from a server for no reason

★ Apprentice

@tazebama57 wrote:

this server has no info about the admin or their site

If they have a forum then perhaps open a thread explaining what happened and to ask to speak to an admin. You could ask a friend to jump on the server to try and speak to an admin. It could be a temp ban so could be worth trying again every so often.

If all else fails though then there isn't a lot else you can do, it's not mandatory for server owners and admins to disclose contact details, it's all about how they like to run it.

View in thread

Message 4 of 16 (5,329 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@tazebama57 

Usually server admins leave all contact information under server description. Also, make sure you didn't break any of server rules. 

Message 2 of 16 (5,343 Views)

★ Novice

Message 3 of 16 (5,335 Views)

★ Apprentice

@tazebama57 wrote:

If they have a forum then perhaps open a thread explaining what happened and to ask to speak to an admin. You could ask a friend to jump on the server to try and speak to an admin. It could be a temp ban so could be worth trying again every so often.

If all else fails though then there isn't a lot else you can do, it's not mandatory for server owners and admins to disclose contact details, it's all about how they like to run it.

Message 4 of 16 (5,330 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same, I got banned with a message "making room for members"... This simply is NOT acceptable to happen... That can't be a reason for a ban...

Message 5 of 16 (5,238 Views)

★★★ Novice

I literally just got banned from the 24/7 Cliff Memorial Server.

They unfortunately don't have any contact details on the server info page.

I had no deaths and a fair few kills in the tank on Lancang Dam, including shooting choppers and jets, I suspect cos of that. Yet I joined at the end of a previous round and someone had been chopper gunner baseraping/spawn killing on Siege with 100+ kills. Lol

It's a shame that there are admins that don't check to see if you've a clean GUID or see for any tell-tale botting behaviour which is rampant now, and just ban cos of gameplay. 

It's more of a shame cos I liked that server.

Message 6 of 16 (5,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just got banned also for no reason...and the funny thing was there was a vote kick in progress for a hacker yet i went before him ( no vote) useless admin.

Message 7 of 16 (5,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Banned to make room from server when there was already spaces just bad admins here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifj57AstWjc

Message 8 of 16 (4,865 Views)

Community Manager

Owners of Rented Servers are able to moderate at their own discretion and our staff is not able to overturn suspensions/kicks/bans. If you were banned/suspended by PunkBuster this is how you can get that looked into.

A lot of popular servers will have info in the server description and/or banner on their Discord, website, or other ways to communicate with the server admins. You would have to find out a way to reach out to them if they've provided that info somewhere.

Good luck.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 16 (4,851 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Problem is that the server is normaly public for all players. You just get randomly banned instead of kicked because the server is full. Which is not acceptable and should be punished or informed

Message 10 of 16 (4,847 Views)