BOTs spamming the queue list of BF4 servers

by sckouks-OLEG

Original Post

Re: BOTs spamming the queue list of BF4 servers

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So, my server, http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/4a58b7c5-528f-4eca-b6e2-a83cc8c74b3c/i3D-net-NL... is being filled with players who are automaticly joining. Those players dont have any stats, just all 0.

I contacted EA Help via Twitter and they told me its a third party server so take it up with them. My game server provider told me its an EA back-end issue and take it up with EA.... Great....

I tried to reset the password but no result.
I cant ban them manualy in Procon cuz every second a fake player is joining.

I started this server because I like to dogfihgt. I'am assuming the other server admins/ownerss also like to play BF4, vehicle or infantery or just play with friends and have fun. Let just hope this issue can be solved.  

Message 31 of 65 (2,108 Views)

★★★ Novice

My server is now free of those fake players.

I dont know if someone fixed this or they just stopped or something....

Message 32 of 65 (2,003 Views)

★★ Novice
Someone stopped, there is no fix, unless ea will read one post on forums, where some guy has code of fix
Message 33 of 65 (1,993 Views)

★★★★ Novice

A new dice employee has emailed the appropriate department with our message.  A community manager has responded here.  Several calls by server owners have been made to EA.  I think it is safe to say that they are aware of the issue at this point. 

Whether or not they do something is the next step. 

The attack has scaled down to only a couple servers at a time now.  It is just as important as before.  All of us are waiting on you, EA/Dice.  Please help.  

Message 34 of 65 (1,980 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My server was freed of these fake players but today it happened again for just a liitle time, like 10 minutes.

I hope EA is solving this!

Here you can clearly see fake players are filling the server.....

Not all of them are fake players... It just started when real players were in the server.

Now its constanly going on again... 

Its pretty frustating and I only have a small server. If you have 64p server its even more frustating...

(Remove the photos, contained player names.) - Atic 

Message 35 of 65 (1,890 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Rumor is that ddos has died down substantially, but the que spam bot fix from dice remains to be seen...

Message 36 of 65 (1,797 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hallo Ea,

please do something to that seeder bot ataks on the bf4 server !!! We realy need your Help. I have create a anonym Account here because our server are under atak. Please write me email and i send you our enemy bootsname. Only Ea can do someting against it! Please delte that fake accounts and we all are happy - and fix the doing of that bot ataks! Please write me Email! That are not only 1-2 Servers that are ataked with this method that are a lot of and from time to time it will bee more, when ea dont do something this will bee destroy the game!!

I wait for answer or some changing and many other server owner to!!

Message 37 of 65 (1,755 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

On Russian locations, such a problem. Created a topic in the Russian-language forum https://forums.battlefield.com/ru-en/discussion/8053/ataka-botami-serverov-dlya-teh-podderzhki#lates.... Could find ea_guid of these bots (). It's meaningless to banish, one crashes, the other becomes in the queue. These fake accounts are more than a thousand. here are a few of them:

The bot did not sort, so sometimes it happens again. (translated by Google translator).

(removed the list of names) - Atic 

Message 38 of 65 (1,714 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same bots are spamming our servers. But do not expect help from EA or DICE.

They said almost 5 months ago they are working on a fix (see here https://twitter.com/tiggr_/status/983385229380538368)

nothing happened until today. A fix would be very easy and would take a proper programmer probably not even a day.

They simply do not care as they want people to play BFV, but no way in hell I am going to give that sh*t company more money! 

Message 39 of 65 (1,669 Views)

★★★ Novice

We all waiting for Help EA, come fix this Bug- their are user which destroy Server its your time to do something!! And send me Email - i will send you our Boots which Ataks us!!

Message 40 of 65 (1,648 Views)