BF4 wont run campaign, multiplayer or test range, recomended server loading...

by jem3rock

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 wont run campaign, multiplayer or test range, recomended server loading...

★★★ Newbie

Seems like quite a few are having this problem, Game installed without error, updated no problem, 32 bit Vista Sp2 up to date and hardware system within requirements, Windows updates, video, dx, punkbuster, Origin, C++, all check out and are up to date. Start the game from Origin and Battlelog loads up in IE9. After that, Test Range, Campaign, and Multiplayer wont run. When I click on Multiplayer, recomended server lists wont populate... just says "loading..." If I search for servers, I get a long list of them but if I try to join one, just says "Joining Server" but it never connects. Nothing works at all... Is this the Healthcare Website?

Message 1 of 3 (1,000 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4 wont run campaign, multiplayer or test range, recomended server loading...

★★★ Newbie

Hello, they did fix it, or at least here is the way to fix it... I apologize for not following up on my post. If you are using windows, uninstall the BF4 web plugin in control panel, then restart your PC. Launch the game and It will tell you to download and install the web plugin when the game trys to load in your browser. I use IE... Follow the download and install instructions and it should work for ya... Cheers, Happy Fragging!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (842 Views)

All Replies

Re: BF4 wont run campaign, multiplayer or test range, recomended server loading...

★★★ Newbie

idk if youve found an answer yet but ive had this problem too, but the thing is it didnt start out like this. when i first got it it worked perectly but the last update kinda messed everything up. so if you did find the answer let me know im dying to play again

Message 2 of 3 (835 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, they did fix it, or at least here is the way to fix it... I apologize for not following up on my post. If you are using windows, uninstall the BF4 web plugin in control panel, then restart your PC. Launch the game and It will tell you to download and install the web plugin when the game trys to load in your browser. I use IE... Follow the download and install instructions and it should work for ya... Cheers, Happy Fragging!

Message 3 of 3 (843 Views)