BF4 stats from PS3 to PS4

by phoenix1368

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 stats from PS3 to PS4

★ Novice

Hello Everybody

I am about to buy a ps4 and I really like bf4. I would love to play the game on the ps4, and as far as I know, I can transfer my stats to ps4, but my question is what will happen to my ps3? I have a lot of friend who dont have ps4, and I love to play with them while they online.

it will be so nice, if both my ps4 and ps3 have the same solder .

Thank you guys~!

Message 1 of 8 (2,675 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4 stats from PS3 to PS4

@phoenix1368 wrote:

so, if I am able to transfer my stats from PS3 to PS4, I will have exactly same 124 level solder with everything I have for both ps4 and ps3? am I right so far?

However, if my ps3 solder level increase to 130, it will not affect my ps4 solder? Did i understand you correctly?

Correct, your PS4 soldier will be an exact replica of your current PS3 soldier. After the import the PS3 soldier and the PS4 soldier will be completely separate for progression so if you play PS4 more he may be level 140 which your PS3 soldier that is played less may only be 135 since progress is not made for both soldiers at the same time.

Be advised that the prompt for solider import is only made one time during your first BF4 PS4 login. If you don't accept the import even by mistake you will never get another chance to import the soldier so read each prompt carefully.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (2,864 Views)

All Replies

If they still allow the stat transfer, and since it's 3 1\2 years after launch we can't say for certain you will be greeted with a onetime prompt the first time that you log into BF4 on your PS4 under the same PSN ID as you played on PS3. The stat import will pull your stats from your PS3 soldier and make a new PS4 soldier with your status and progress. After this your PS3 soldier and your PS4 soldier will be completely seperate so progress made on PS3 will not be reflected on PS4 or vice versa.

Be advised that no DLC except premium transfers to PS4. So if you purchased the expansions separately on PS3 without premium you will have to buy them again on PS4. If you had premium on PS3 then simply go into the PS4 BF4 in game store to the premium section and download your premium file. After the premium file downloads and installs then you can download the expansions covered by premium.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 2 of 8 (2,659 Views)

★ Novice

so, if I am able to transfer my stats from PS3 to PS4, I will have exactly same 124 level solder with everything I have for both ps4 and ps3? am I right so far?

However, if my ps3 solder level increase to 130, it will not affect my ps4 solder? Did i understand you correctly?

Message 3 of 8 (2,654 Views)

@phoenix1368 wrote:

Correct, your PS4 soldier will be an exact replica of your current PS3 soldier. After the import the PS3 soldier and the PS4 soldier will be completely separate for progression so if you play PS4 more he may be level 140 which your PS3 soldier that is played less may only be 135 since progress is not made for both soldiers at the same time.

Be advised that the prompt for solider import is only made one time during your first BF4 PS4 login. If you don't accept the import even by mistake you will never get another chance to import the soldier so read each prompt carefully.

Message 4 of 8 (2,865 Views)

★ Novice
thank you so much brother, you take it easy and have a wonderful day.
Message 5 of 8 (2,601 Views)

Transfer bf4 stats from ps3 to ps4

★★ Novice
Please help me, my level in my ps3 was 126! I spend a lot of time in this game
Then when i buy ps4 my young brother launched the game and dismiss or ignored the only transfer stats feature 💔💔💔💔☹️
Please help me. Can i get back it?? It's so hurts 💔😭 to lost this level and all these weapons... Please.
Message 6 of 8 (2,561 Views)

Re: Transfer bf4 stats from ps3 to ps4

Hero (Retired)

@m5ashn wrote:
Please help me, my level in my ps3 was 126! I spend a lot of time in this game
Then when i buy ps4 my young brother launched the game and dismiss or ignored the only transfer stats feature 💔💔💔💔☹️
Please help me. Can i get back it?? It's so hurts 💔😭 to lost this level and all these weapons... Please.

@m5ashn

Sorry, but:

SAY NO

Before you say No, make sure you mean it.

If you don’t transfer your stats when asked this one time, then that’s it.

We won’t ask again and can’t give you a second chance. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/battlefield-4/transfer-your-battlefield-4-stats-to-a-newe...

Message 7 of 8 (2,527 Views)

Re: Transfer bf4 stats from ps3 to ps4

★★ Novice
How can i know if he said no or not? Or maybe he didn't force the question!. He was younger!
I need this level please it's cost me +600 hours!
Strongly i need it
Message 8 of 8 (2,507 Views)