Re: BF4 servers shows wrong information.

by Hobbee

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
It is still happening. I suppose the bs from their greed to force players to go play misery of bf1 or the mediocre bf5 have made them do that wrong move.

It is sad to see that.
Message 21 of 27 (1,648 Views)

★ Novice

Ok EA seriously it is May 2019, this problem with the ping for BF4 is still here. You think anyone is stupid enough to invest in another EA game seeing how * your support is for your Battlefield games.

No wonder why none of us here would ever buy BF1 or V.

If you treat your customers right they come back if you treat them like EA does they go elsewhere.

Another words -- YOU SUCK!!

Message 22 of 27 (1,481 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here. And it's may 2019...

Message 23 of 27 (1,430 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same here

Message 24 of 27 (1,296 Views)

★ Novice

To solve this issue (no updated player count) I do not enter the game via Origin, but enter it via the Battlelog in a Google Chrome web browser=

1. I first downloaded and allowed installation of the Google Chrome add-on "Battlelog BF4 Player Count Checker" (I found it ny searching it on Google).
2. I then restarted my computer (automatically updates/resets BF4 and Google Chrome).
3. Now (and from now on) I open the Battlelog page in Google Chrome = Goto "battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/" and login using your EA login/password.
4. I entered my filter under "Search for servers" and the list immediately showed which servers were spoofed and the true number of players.
5. Select a server and press "Join server" to play it.

IMPORTANT: Do not have Origin or the game running already, the command "Join server" above starts the game.

Worked for me, good luck.

Hobbee

Message 25 of 27 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also seeing full servers in the server browser but when I load in to play there is no one or very little players.

Message 26 of 27 (412 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AudaciousXX116 going to close off this thread as it is quite old.

Thanks for taking the time to post and share your feedback.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 27 of 27 (385 Views)