Re: BF4 servers shows wrong information.

by -Otake-Musashi-

Original Post

★★ Novice

All the servers show fake amounts of players.

Cant play the game because of this. Cant find any real populated servers with battlelog or the in game browser.

RIP. Thanks for not being assed to sort this out EA.

Message 11 of 27 (2,343 Views)

★ Novice

Issue still happens in EU. Only workaround is to use Battlelog and go to the detailed server page (where the map rotation and current scoreboard are shown). But this is PITA.

Message 12 of 27 (2,307 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's exactly what I facing.

Message 13 of 27 (2,207 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The server listing showing incorrect populations has gotten worse. Is there an ETA on when this is getting fixed... I'm tired of wasting time joining underpopulated servers. Its making the game unplayable.

Message 14 of 27 (2,112 Views)

★★ Guide
Seriously, this needs to be fixed. Server browser needs to be accurate. Come on EA!
Message 15 of 27 (2,001 Views)

★ Novice

I only have the player count issue.

It makes no sense, but like someone said previously some servers use some plugin to make it look like there are a lot of players and that it's a popular server but actually it's just empty or 10 players and not 64 like it is saying in server browser.

Sickening! EA damnit ! Shut down all those fake servers !?!?!?! Please... It's pathetic.

Message 16 of 27 (1,981 Views)

★ Apprentice

Not to mention that pings just show the same number across all servers from the in game UI.

Message 17 of 27 (1,944 Views)

★ Novice

I can not believe this is STILL AN ISSUE!!!  Has to be an easy fix correct?  I contacted EA once about this issue.  I'm going to contact them again today about it.  Disappointing.  

Message 18 of 27 (1,723 Views)

★★ Novice

they just want we buy bf1 or5 .... FU EA

Message 19 of 27 (1,667 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This was an issue long before BF5 at least was in the works.. it's embarrassing that one of the hottest MP games out there can't display the correct informatiin on a server.

Message 20 of 27 (1,659 Views)