Re: BF4 servers show no one playing

by BHLiu11

Original Post

BF4 servers show no one playing

★★★ Newbie

When I go to the servers list on BF4 it shows no one is playing and even when I try to join it still show no one.  The only way I can play is to join a 'Quick Match'.  This has been happening since I downloaded and update last night.  Any ideas.

Message 1 of 6 (10,515 Views)

★★ Novice

same here after the update couple nights ago it show no servers. good i had a 2 favorite saved so ican play Frown(

Message 2 of 6 (9,761 Views)

★★ Novice

SO the game wont work for you anymore afer the update ot whatever happend.  you need to chose play now click and chose what ever you desirayed. sorry my spelling iam am drunk foregnirer lol . once you liked the server save it as favorites and next time you can plan. an now there is no fix hope ea will get it soon cuz alot people did post atopic and haven issues allready.; thank thank you and rtemember it is still "pllatable tru play now bootton" Standard smile)) we need fix ea come on we got no servers aftrer nvdia expirience update and driver nvdia and nvg antyvires pls research now Standard smile))

Message 3 of 6 (9,712 Views)

★★ Novice

k guys this worked for me its funny but for some reason after the update your filter setting are changed. just select all the map and you are back in game again. i guess ea wanted to show you that play now bootom its very usefull and works out for most of us as it bring s us lower ping and stuff. thanks again

Message 4 of 6 (9,704 Views)

★★ Novice

k guys this worked for me its funny but for some reason after the update your filter setting are changed. just select all the map and you are back in game again. i guess ea wanted to show you that play now bootom its very usefull and works out for most of us as it bring s us lower ping and stuff. thanks again

Message 5 of 6 (9,703 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Since the update, the filters and search features were reset. 

For example: When I search for "Conquest", "Operation Locker", the server may return no servers found; however, when I de select Conquest, all Operation Locker servers show up. This may be a bug and it's already been reported.

Prior to the update, searches shows 0-5 available spots first, and now it shows less players or close to empty first. You just need to scroll down until you find the server that have more players. Occasionally, you may need to refresh it once before joining.

A few days ago, I noticed that DICE was testing "DICE "TEST ONLY" - Operation Locker - No Rotating Map". This means that DICE figured out that some players like me prefer one map over other. I have a strong feeling that they may roll this out within next month or so with several "Operation Locker ONLY", "Siege of Shanghai ONLY", "Zavood Only" etc...

So ,,,, Stay tuned for the new updates to roll out. 

If this message helped you or direct you to the right direction, just click the XP box at the bottom right of the message.

XP = Thanks for helping or what a funny guy.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Message 6 of 6 (9,701 Views)