problem with my rental server

by Sgt-viper91x

Original Post

BF4 servers are not appearing in anyone's favorite's list when "EMPTY"

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I owned a server now for over three years with no issues, but since last December or January, for some odd reason after an update on BF4, servers are not appearing on anyone's favorite's list anymore when "empty", and this becomes an issue with me, because when I leave for work early I just can't sit home taking care of my server, it remains "empty" until I get home and have to start it up manually, because the server "DOES NOT" appear on anyone's favorite's list.

I spent close to 1000$ so I can babysit my server, but my bills don't allow me to sit home all day and babysit my server because of tech's incompetent service to their customers.

Message 1 of 3 (1,053 Views)

problem with my rental server

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

platform is xbox one.

My server is on Normal preset and running on Official, with only a custom map rotation.

i can only join my server via the rent a server tab on the main menu of battlefield 4.  My server was seen in the server browser when it was first published, but after around 30 min it has disappeared from the server browser, and also will not show up in my favourites.

server name "the sunken dragon"

Could this be because ea do not show servers with 0 players in the server?

If so how would one populate his server if ea do not show servers that have 0 players in it?

I also checke my server browser settings and i have ticked all boxes that represent how many players to show in servers., like i said, when i first publish the server it shows, but after about 30 mins it disappears.

Message 2 of 3 (1,018 Views)

Re: problem with my rental server

★ Guide

Because EA refuses to fix the problem they created back in December of 2018!

I've been arguing with these people since January 2019 to fix the problem!

you think they care? heck NO!

Message 3 of 3 (888 Views)