BF4 "store says I own BF4 "premium. However I have no access.

by elderwarriors

Original Post

BF4 "store says I own BF4 "premium. However I have no access.

★★★ Apprentice

I go to BF4 "STORE" and check the list. It says that I own BF4 "PREMIUM". However, when I play the game it says that I need to purchase "premium" to access the expansions.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/store/pc/

Your information says that I own PREMIUM, why can I not access the expansions ?

Message 1 of 18 (9,501 Views)

Re: BF4 "store says I own BF4 "premium. However I have no access.

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @elderwarriors

I can totally understand you, I had the same a few times and I totally hate it when that happens. 
But don't worry, please try out the steps below as they fixed it for me multiple times:

1. Try using a different browser to access Battlelog
  2. Repair Battlefield 4
  3. Reinstall Battlefield 4

Normally step 1 or 2 are fixing it for me but please let me now if it was helpful to you. 
If not, we'll find something else to get you back on the battlefield. =) 

Cheers, 
Val

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey...hey Du! Ja...genau Du!
Ich beantworte keine PN's mit bitte um Support.
Bitte stelle Deine Frage im richtigen Board und tag mich mit @EA_Valgard!
Danke!

Außerdem: Spielverderber kann jeder, also sei so fair und gib XP für gute Beiträge! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey...hey you! Yeah...you!
I don't answer PM's with Support Requests.
Please ask your question in the correct board and tag me with @EA_Valgard. Thanks!

Furthermore: Play hard, play fair and grant XP for good posts!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 18 (9,454 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the reply. I have tried steps 1 and 2 to no avail. Perhaps you have a better idea than deleting and re downloading the program. Thanks in advance.

Message 3 of 18 (9,430 Views)

Make sure you have Premium downloaded. Simply having Premium installed doesnt necessarily mean that the DLC's are automatically installed.

In origin, click on "my games" --> click on the "i" -->scroll down to the expansions and install them

Also search the Origin store for the recent DLCS's (Night Operations, Community Operations, and Legacy Operations) and install those as well. Those are the free DLC's.

Message 4 of 18 (9,409 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've got the same problem but for Xbox One.  I haven't tried to redownload or uninstall because I'm worried about having to purchase the Premium DLC again.  What's the process to fix this on Xbox One?

Message 5 of 18 (9,399 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If I click on "my games" and then "I" it says that I have to purchase "premium" as it is not installed. The other free DLC's you mentioned are installed. Premium is NOT installed and any attempt to install it asks for a payment of $49.99.

Message 6 of 18 (9,386 Views)

Hey @DreadLobster17,

don't worry, you purchased Premium already and you are entitled to it. If you uninstall the game and download it again, you won't have to pay again. 

Heyho @elderwarriors

I can't see Premium on your account. You purchased the Digital Deluxe edition, which doesn't include Premium but the China Rising DLC. 

You can learn more about that here: -> Click me! <-

If you need anything else, tag me with @EA_Valgard. =) 

Cheers, 
Val

Danke!

Außerdem: Spielverderber kann jeder, also sei so fair und gib XP für gute Beiträge! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey...hey you! Yeah...you!
Please ask your question in the correct board and tag me with @EA_Valgard. Thanks!

Message 7 of 18 (9,359 Views)

@DreadLobster17 wrote:

I've got the same problem but for Xbox One.  I haven't tried to redownload or uninstall because I'm worried about having to purchase the Premium DLC again.  What's the process to fix this on Xbox One?

For Xbone you need to start BF4, then go to the premium section of the BF4 in game store and redownload your premium file. Sometimes during title or platform updates the premium file is corrupted and redownloading it reinstates your access to premium and the expansions.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 8 of 18 (9,352 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA_VALGARD

Thanks for the reply. I refer you once again to this EA site:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/store/pc/

As you can see here, it states that I already own BF4 PREMIUM.

Are you telling me that that is a mistake on EA's part ??

Message 9 of 18 (9,331 Views)

Hey @elderwarriors

I can't open the site as the site won't show me your account, it shows me mine. The site isn't capable of showing your profile to me. (That would also be a great security issue so it's better that it won't show that. :P )

However, I still can't see Premium in your account. Can you please make a screenshot of the website where it states that you've got Premium? 

Thanks!

Cheers, 
Val

Danke!

Message 10 of 18 (9,323 Views)