Re: BF4 ps4 battlelog friends not showing

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 ps4 battlelog friends not showing

★★ Apprentice

I have over 400 friends on battlelog, but recently i cannot see a single one on the battlelog friends list on the BF4 ps4 version. It says "add friends to play with on ps4...". The Battlelog website i can see them just fine, and if i join them thru party chat, i cant squad join them, but i am able to join there game no problem, but i want to play with my friends. Must be a syncing issue of some sort. I tried reinstalling bf4 on the ps4 but that didnt work. Also, my friends r not having this issue at all!  Is there a fix for this, if so plz help? My psn is darklaser12.

Message 1 of 8 (2,325 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Apprentice

it's fixed i had over 475 friends, i just need to keep the friends under 475 to see my battlelog friends, that stupid but it works :D

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (2,380 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

still need help

Message 2 of 8 (2,303 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Are you sure you are not confusing your PSN freinds with Origin as the max freinds for Origin is 100 not 400.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank-you
Killerwhal812
Marshall

If I or Anyone helped in any way please in return make the time to award then with XP please.
If I solved the problem please press 'Accept as Soloution' next to my post so others know of the soloution.

I DO NOT WORK FOR EA
MY VIEWS ARE MY SOLE OPINION AND NOT EAs

Message 3 of 8 (2,300 Views)

★★ Apprentice

no im not, my ps4 friends do not show up on the battlelog list when i am on my ps4, but they show on my ps4 friends list no problem. I can join them thru the party chat on ps4, but it wont make me squad join them

Message 4 of 8 (2,297 Views)

★★ Apprentice

plz help!!!

Message 5 of 8 (2,287 Views)

[ Edited ]

OP I am afraid that it is impossible to have 400 friends on Battlelog. Battlelog and Origin have a 100 friend limit, what you are most likely seeing is a function that when you were logged in with your PS4 soldier on battlelog that allowed you to see friends on PS4 who were playing BF4 but not on your Origin friends list. Recently this functionality stopped working so currently you can only view your 100 Origin friends when logged into Battlelog with your PS4 soldier. Since this is a Battlelog issue there is nothing that you can do at this time to fix that functionality.

@Nym4960 -Please do not try to bypass the spelling filter with racial slurs or your account will be turned over to the TOS team for further action.

---Ragnarok

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 8 (2,270 Views)

★★ Apprentice

so i have to delete my 400 friends and only have 100 left?

Message 7 of 8 (2,253 Views)

★★ Apprentice

it's fixed i had over 475 friends, i just need to keep the friends under 475 to see my battlelog friends, that stupid but it works :D

Message 8 of 8 (2,381 Views)