Re: BF4 premium issue Steam/Origin code

by AcidoLisergido

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 premium issue Steam/Origin code

★★★ Newbie

Hi i bought battlefield 4 premium edition on Steam, i got my accounts linked, Steam and Origin, but when i click play on Steam, Origin asks me for a Game code, and i dont know where to find it, or what to do, and i already bought everything Frown Please help 

Message 1 of 6 (579 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@AcidoLisergido what if you click the BF4 application on your steam library, shouldn't there a window show up showing some files like activation key ect?

Greets,

Travis 

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (564 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@AcidoLisergido what if you click the BF4 application on your steam library, shouldn't there a window show up showing some files like activation key ect?

Greets,

Travis 

Message 2 of 6 (565 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Its_Travis_199 Dude i solve it kinda differently, i opened the pprogram files, and started the aplication as an administrator and its working, i found that cuz u said to search for the files thanks a lot man, and thanks for the help a lot 

Message 3 of 6 (559 Views)

@AcidoLisergido oh that's great to hear you solved it even tho it was a different path as i told you, at least it brought you up to try something else that solved it at the end. Wink

Have fun playing. BF4 is awesome Party hat

Greets,

Travis 

Message 4 of 6 (555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Its_Travis_199 Yeah thanks a lot! i really appreciate your help, i was about to let it go, but i want to play some BF4

Thanks again for responding that quick, and for the help even tho as u said, it was a different path, still got me into the solution tho

Have a nice day and week man Standard smile 

Message 5 of 6 (550 Views)

@AcidoLisergido Np, you're welcome.

You too. 

Greets,

Travis 

Message 6 of 6 (546 Views)