Re: BF4 on Xbox One, trying to download Second Assault but it says "Null Name"

by ronniepoe

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same at me, its lovely to have doubl xp ad cant play dlc even restore to factory on my xbox one didnt help

Message 11 of 19 (840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello Everyone

I just wanted to let you guys know that it is working for me now. I don't know how it happened. Maybe EA updated their servers or maybe it's been fixed on Microsoft's end. 

Hopefully it's fixed for you guys as well. Happy gaming and see you on the Battlefield!

Message 12 of 19 (740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If for some reason its still not working for you guys.

Here's what happened when I got home.

Fired up the Xbox One

Started Battlefield 4 but since I wasnt facing the kinect, It didn't sign me in

BF4 Menu was basic. and store is not selectable

When I signed in while in BF4 menu. It changed to BF4 Premium but store was still not avaiable to be selected.

So i pressed Home, then highlighted the BF4 game and pressed the new start button and selected Quit Game

After quitting game. I selected BF4 game and pressed A to start it up

Store is selectable in the menus and when I selected "all items", it finally showed Battlefield 4 Second Assualt where the NULL NAME was previously.

Hope this helps

Message 13 of 19 (739 Views)

★★★ Newbie

‎11-28-2013 01:38 PMIf for some reason its still not working for you guys. Here's what happened when I got home. Fired up the Xbox One Started Battlefield 4 but since I wasnt facing the kinect, It didn't sign me in BF4 Menu was basic. and store is not selectable When I signed in while in BF4 menu. It changed to BF4 Premium but store was still not avaiable to be selected. So i pressed Home, then highlighted the BF4 game and pressed the new start button and selected Quit Game After quitting game. I selected BF4 game and pressed A to start it up Store is selectable in the menus and when I selected "all items", it finally showed Battlefield 4 Second Assualt where the NULL NAME was previously. Hope this helps  

Ronniepoe.... thank you so much for the detailed description for solving this problem. This worked for me as well. I no longer see Null and it is downloading the second assault DLC.
Message 14 of 19 (723 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ok, I have a fix. Uninstall bf4, uninstall premium, remove bf4 disc, reset xbone settings (yes whole entire reset), run set-up, install premium only (in online store), reSTART xbone, insert bf4 disc, install bf4, reSTART, start bf4, go to in-game store, hit view all, second assault will be available now.
Message 15 of 19 (715 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just found that highlighting the game on the dashboard and hitting the start button and then quit. When you re open the game , go to the store via battlefield 4s main menu screen. Youll then see second assault and china rising available to download.
Message 16 of 19 (583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ya it says null name for me but i click on it and it tells me that i already have the content and to check the games and apps collection and when i check theres nothing there 

Message 17 of 19 (574 Views)

★★★ Newbie

, I have  premium  for my PS4 and once I was in the game  I went into the store to download the Second Assault DLC.  I downloaded but said it couldn't be installed.   delete it and try again.  Same thing happened, but this time after I deleted the I went back to the store and under where it gives you the option to buy Premium, the SA DLC now just says "Null Name" and I can't even click on it. WHATS UP with this need help

Message 18 of 19 (307 Views)

Re: BF4 on ps4, trying to download Second Assault but it says "Null Name"

★★★ Newbie

, I have  premium  for my PS4 and once I was in the game  I went into the store to download the Second Assault DLC.  I downloaded but said it couldn't be installed.   delete it and try again.  Same thing happened, but this time after I deleted the I went back to the store and under where it gives you the option to buy Premium, the SA DLC now just says "Null Name" and I can't even click on it. WHATS UP with this need help

Message 19 of 19 (307 Views)