Re: BF4 on PS3 Wont start

by sonnycarly4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 on PS3 Wont start

★★★ Novice

ive had bf4 for almost a week now and it seems i have been one of the lucky ones with no bugs or errors. But today i loaded up BF4 on PS£ after presing the start button im stuck with the loading icon on the top right. could anyone help me ?

Message 1 of 6 (3,058 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice
Message 3 of 6 (3,017 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

@elliotguy9 wrote:

ive had bf4 for almost a week now and it seems i have been one of the lucky ones with no bugs or errors. But today i loaded up BF4 on PS£ after presing the start button im stuck with the loading icon on the top right. could anyone help me ?

There's allready a thread for this. Same thing happened to me today, no bugs or anything before this. Now i'm stuck at a infinite loading screen...

Message 2 of 6 (3,018 Views)

★★★ Novice

just been doing my research and could it be something to do wit this ? http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/MAINTENANCE-Thursday-November-7th...

Message 3 of 6 (3,018 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Has anyone found away to get there bf4 to work I bought it today at work got home couldnt wait to get on it and then bam you press start and f all happens can anyone help????
Message 4 of 6 (3,006 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Had the same problem. easy solution. IF YOU HAVE THIS PROBLEM JUST CLEAN THE DISK AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GOStandard smile
Message 5 of 6 (2,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my bf4 dusnt load on ps3 it say falied to start disc is mint condition it dus play now an then but usely have to keep repeatedly start game until starts an now today when eventually started it stuck me in loading screen just be for you press start to enter main menu also the game crashes half way through campaign so i havent been able to complete story mode Frown 

i believe ther is sum form of fault within the disc as GTA5 an an fifa all work fine

Message 6 of 6 (2,126 Views)