BF4 not saving any of my progress in multiplayer

by sunturkey420

Original Post

Re: BF4 not saving any of my progress in multiplayer

★★★ Newbie

I've been experiencing this as well.  I have zero desire to play until it's fixed...not really fun running around at level zero the entire time...

Does anyone from EA monitor this?  Any updates???

Message 21 of 28 (1,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mines the same way as people are saying in the bottom and i find it so annoying that i figured out i lost it and figured whatever they reset me then i go and earn it all back go out and come back its all gone again they really need to figure this out
Message 22 of 28 (951 Views)

Re: BF4 not saving any of my progress in multilayer

★★★ Newbie

Yes I am also having this problem(I use Xbox360). But a few days ago, I had my progress when I joined but then stopped working again. However, I found out that it is not erased but in fact is just not reading your progress on the server. When you go into "My Solider" and then go into "Progression", your progress is still there. So in conclusion, your progress is not erased. But one thing still remains a mystery: My friend has BF4 for his PS4. His progress in multilayer or campaign has not once been erased. EA has clearly fixed this on PS4 mostly. But why have they not released an update for PS3/Xbox360 to fix this?

Message 23 of 28 (939 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They are trying to resolve this??? well whoopdif*kin doo ! It is the 21st of January 2014 now and the same issue continues to be.

So what are they doing and why don't these things get resolved during beta and before launch?

Really EA by now has become synonymous to horrible support but games that have enough quality so you don't quit them.

Good job EA... good job ..... -.-

Message 24 of 28 (917 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought my PS4 on Sunday.  Loved the campaign but now after playing several multiplayer matches my XP, Weapons earned and various attatchments earned are not being saved.  I start with a level 1 Soldier in every match.   Please fix this so that my $600.00 for a ps4, extra controler and 2 games wasnt a waste of my money.

Message 25 of 28 (758 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had played my PSN account on my mate's ps4 a few weeks ago and had no issues gaining exp and ribbons in the multiplayer. I received my ps4 yesterday as well as my copy of BF4, every game I play online it starts me with lvl 0 equipment and won't even show me the battle report at the end of the match. It refuses to further increase my rank (level 3) and it does not give me any of the items I had previously unlocked. I love this game and I love the ps4 but if the problem persists I'm going to be quite angry. I want to continue to play online but what's the point if I can't even rank up
Message 26 of 28 (666 Views)

★ Novice

Yep I have been playing for about 6 days and each time hoping it would register my stats and i am not getting any progress on multiplayer on my PS3! At the end of the round you can not scroll to your achievements or anything just has the scoreboard! Is this getting fixed or is there something we can do? If not I will be returning this game very quickly!!!!

Message 27 of 28 (536 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm playing on PC and the same problem just happened tonight!! Lost all the attachments, guns and even a level up when I stopped playing! All of my progress shows up in the reports and on my Battle Feed but not in the ****ing overview!!! And I can't access any of the items I supposedly unlocked!

Good job EA you managed to leave a problem for over a year with no fixes

Message 28 of 28 (368 Views)