BF4 mouse problem

by iansambo

Original Post

Re: BF4 mouse problem

★ Novice

Just turn off RAW mode for the mouse in the in game options and everything should work.

Message 31 of 43 (2,966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have parkinsons and cant use keys or joy stick due   to shak es can this game  on single playe r be playe d  w ith mouse as da 3 and 3

Message 32 of 43 (2,907 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't have a joystick or other controller connected. I have tried to unplug my mouse, put "RAW Mouse" on/off in the settings menu, but I my character is still just looking up in the sky. Can anyone help me? 

Frederik

Message 33 of 43 (2,720 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem here...

Tried a lot of things and did a lot of research and nothing...

Message 34 of 43 (2,686 Views)

★★★ Newbie

*****FIX******  ****PLEASE READ IF YOU STILL HAVE TROUBLE********

For those that still have the same mouse issue after removing the joystick (USB Controller) or maybe you never had a joystick but the problem still persists then heres a fix I hope will help the majority of people. You will need to download this: http://battlefield.realmware.co.uk/bf4-settings-editor/downloads. After that open it up, go to the settings tab on the top right screen. Once in click the "keybindings" tab. Once there clear the joystick keybinds only. DO NOT clear all or the keyboard and mouse just the Joystick keybindings for each and every tab like "common", infantry, etc. Once that is done remember to save the settings on the bottom left screen once you finished clearing your joystick keybindings. After that launch the game and the problem should be solved. I hope this helps!!

Message 35 of 43 (2,660 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Cheers the last one worked for me.

Message 36 of 43 (2,585 Views)

★ Novice

Delete all setting under joystick in all option ex(plane ,heli & tank etc) & your mouse will work. for some reason they have all linked together. 

Message 37 of 43 (2,496 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please help. I cant play BF4 at all anymore.

Message 38 of 43 (2,384 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I wanted to download it so i can finally play BF 4 again, buit this side doesnt exist. Pls help me, i dont even have a joystick Frown

Message 39 of 43 (2,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I deactivated Origin In-Game in Origin Settings and that worked for me

Message 40 of 43 (1,500 Views)