BF4 mouse problem

by iansambo

Original Post

Re: BF4 mouse problem

★★★★★ Newbie

i have unplugged my Logitech rumble 2 game pad from the tower now seems i had not other problem with the mouse many thanks

Message 21 of 43 (3,647 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, it's not letting me PM you....What's the resolution for this problem? 

Thanks!

Message 22 of 43 (3,514 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Sorry but i didnt understand the question ?

Message 23 of 43 (3,500 Views)

★★ Novice

Please disregard, another member helped me.  Turns out for whatever reason the joystic X/Y axis interferes with the mouse X/Y wheel axis.  I also simply unplugged my joystick and then my mouse in the game worked flawlessly thereafter.

Thanks!

Message 24 of 43 (51,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thaaaaanx i had the same problem now its gone  ♥♥♥

Message 25 of 43 (3,391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@ChangoAssault wrote:

Please disregard, another member helped me.  Turns out for whatever reason the joystic X/Y axis interferes with the mouse X/Y wheel axis.  I also simply unplugged my joystick and then my mouse in the game worked flawlessly thereafter.

Thanks!

Yes. Thats all well and good. But what if you want to use your M+K for FPS AND gamepad for flying vehicles? Thats what I'd like to know. How to play BF4 with Mouse,keyboard, gamepad all connected. That should not be an issue, yet it is.

Are there any other solutions to actually fixing the issue with BF4 rather than using a workaround like unplugging most of your gaming peripherals?

Message 26 of 43 (3,319 Views)

Re: BF4 mouse problem (X and Y axis don't work)

★★★ Newbie

Worked for me, thanks!

It was the Xbox controller that is always connected to my pc. it was wrapped in cables and the analog got stuck a little to the left/up ... so whenever i tried to play my soldier would stare to the sky hahahahaha.

Message 27 of 43 (3,256 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey guys I marked ChangoAssault's answer as the solution for this topic. Various game controller interfer often with the game controls so it is a good workaround to start for people who are experiencing weird issues while using a gamepad.

Cheers

Basti

Message 28 of 43 (3,255 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA_Bastian schrieb:

Hey guys I marked ChangoAssault's answer as the solution for this topic. Various game controller interfer often with the game controls so it is a good workaround to start for people who are experiencing weird issues while using a gamepad.

Cheers

Basti

Oh fine! After more than one and a half year (!), EA reacts! This was my post with the solution of this issue: BF4-mouse-problem

Great! Well, I could help myself.

Message 29 of 43 (3,247 Views)

★ Novice

Turn off RAW mode for the mouse in the game options.  I am not sure what RAW mode is for but it doesn't play nice with host based internet security software.

Message 30 of 43 (3,180 Views)