BF4 latest update 1.06

by voodoodusk

Original Post

BF4 latest update 1.06

★★ Novice

Pass this on to whom it may concern but ignore it and me and many already unhappy gamers will show you how this ends...

Where do i start since update 1.06..... Well this game still freezes, hit detection, timing out as if enemy has 1/3s ahead , instakills all the important stuff us gamers dont need to enjoy online and all thats been addressed is some tweaks to jets. Yet the 1 hp when a player kills you now shows 0 hp and still running about in game wtf is that, do you know how annoying that is and that was regular occurance since updating in one evening of playing. Still getting killed around corners and in cover. Its like if i go to cover to reload or get away from being overpowered by a squad im almost 100% get killed.

This game is a joke the network timing, matchmaking all misconfigured and broken! - why dont you put in numbers so we can actually see what ping times players and servers have and no bars, then we can decide were to play and not rely on a blind system that obviously doesnt work.

FYI BF3 plays beautifully is that because "lets mix all world regions on one server" is not common because its now in BF4 or is that becuase the game has actually been fixed.?

Theres tooo many bugs and glitches to mention but sort out the main - netcode - hit detection, freezing and FPS drops and you might have a winner.

If i was EA/Dice id be ashamed that i released a game that is barely a beta for final, its obvious theres no consideration for the gamer.

Finally i wont be getting premium until i see this game sorted. Final! you have lost all my faith in EA games & associated developers.

well done and top marks for being historic in releasing broken games 4 years in a row. Hoawh!!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (578 Views)

Re: BF4 latest update 1.06

Anonymous

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

As Answer HQ is mostly focused on technical support, I recommend you join a discussion or create a new thread on the

Battlelog forums.

With best regards,

inSmithereens

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Useless laws weaken necessary laws"

~ Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu

Message 2 of 2 (553 Views)