Original Post

Re: BF4 how do i invite a friend to a multiplayer lobby

★★★ Newbie

Ok so the only way to party up right now is to do a mission with your friends

Message 41 of 63 (3,934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Unacceptable.

I have been patient, not believing EA would let such an incredible flaw unattended for more than a week maximum, and correct this in an update.

It has almost been a month now, and I am still proven wrong.

Update now, or refund.

Message 42 of 63 (3,805 Views)

★★★ Newbie

agree my friends and I bought the game to play together as well only to find out that you cant join squads like you do in bf3 and find a game together.  In fact the intire game is a broken PoS nothing works and it lags like hell for being on servers and I thought call of duty lag was bad.  Anyway we have decided to flat out ban any and all future EA games because EA is the worst **bleep**ing game corp in the world and always **bleep** up there games and never fix anything.  The truth is they dont care about anything but money there just like microsoft and they keep getting away with it because we keep buying there broke ass **bleep**.  Well NO MORE I WILL NEVER OWN ANOTHER EA MADE GAME AS LONG AS I LIVE!   F U C K  Y O U  EA   May you and your broken ass **bleep** games burn in HELL

Message 43 of 63 (3,733 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That is what im talking about they need to fix this fast
Message 44 of 63 (3,658 Views)

Re: BF4 how do I invite a friend to a multiplayer lobby

★★★ Newbie

Wow... I cannot believe that I have just spent my hard earned money on a game to play with my friends and not be able to play with my friends... This is truly a great disappointment and will most likely go to Call of Duty. The game in which making parties and joining your friends is how shall I put this... POSSIBLE!

Message 45 of 63 (3,542 Views)

★★ Novice

I try and invite friends from Battlelog on PS4 and when I send the invite, the friend gets it but my game locks up.  thought it may have been a one off, but it happens every time I try.  10 times now.

Message 46 of 63 (3,500 Views)

★★ Novice

Has anyone from EA responded to this? As I am sure I am not the only one who is tired of using the poorly engineered server browser. This is really inconvenient for anyone that wants to play with friends, which lets face it, everyone does. 

Message 47 of 63 (3,441 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is absurd

Message 48 of 63 (3,307 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've spent 7 hours playing this game. Played with one friend, once. I do not want to play anymore. I bought it to play with friends and they have made it so hard to do so. Last BF purchase? Way to go guys, and I've been playing since BF 1942. Stupid move.
Message 49 of 63 (2,891 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It worked in BF3, surely it wouldn't have been that difficult to implement it straight away to BF4. On of the few games where teamwork actually counts, they decide to reduce that option to bare basics! Someone have a brain fart when developing the game? Surprised they remembered to program the reload your weapon option!

Message 50 of 63 (2,849 Views)