Re: BF4 how do i invite a friend to a multiplayer lobby

by thatshorseshat

Original Post

Re: BF4 how do I invite a friend to a multilayer lobby

★★★★★ Newbie

It sucks how ever time I join my friends game I have to cross my fingers hoping there's room on his team. Why cant we invite each other before join a match?

Message 21 of 63 (14,134 Views)

★★ Novice

It's ridiculous. There seems to be minimum reaction to EA COMPLETELY **bleep**ING THIS UP. They are saying nothing about it and I'm shocked at the small amount of people actually voicing that this is the reason WE PLAY YOUR GAME. How do you not put in a simple thing such as: PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS. I'm surprised Call of Duty hasn't come out with a commercial yet: 'Call of Duty, we actually let you play with the people you know.' It's too bad because I have been a faithful Battlefield customer for years now, and they fell flat on their faces with this one. After 30 minutes with a cs rep the other night he finally said in dismay: 'there is no way to connect with your friends'. Wow. Where are the answers EA?

Message 22 of 63 (14,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also extremely displeased (to put it nicely) that I pre-ordered and paid for a game to play with my friends, yet I'm unable to get onto the same server as them.  The system in BF3 of being able to party up and join a server together was perfect.  However, in BF4 I have to try to join them once they're already in a server, but it rarely works.  I sincerely hope that this will be fixed in the near future.  Also, I'm curious as to when the specific server searching capability will actually work.  I know it's only been out a few days, but it's frustrating still. 

Message 23 of 63 (14,037 Views)

Lobby needed ASAP

★★★★ Novice
Please add a lobby ..
Why!!
The automated system is not working . If I have one friend and we wanna join a game on the same team . It's not happing . If I go to a new server it will add my friend to the other team.
Games being so long it could take 2 hrs before we will be on the same team.
2 nights have gone by and I still can not get a game with my friends ..

How is this way better? Can you give me Real educated answer as to why. Right now it dose not work. And I paid to play a multiplayer game with friends . And I can not.
If your going to add a stupid comment as to why it works for you . Keep your comment to your self . I just want an honest answer if we will see a lobby or not. If not there is no reason for me to play this game and it would be better to know now so that I can receive the most from gamestop . So that I can put the money towards COD ..
Message 24 of 63 (13,809 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Why doesn't EA reposnd to this query?

Don't turn out to be like other [Comment Removed - Admin.] who dont listen to the community. I promise you it will effect your future sales more than you think.

Message 25 of 63 (13,786 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

This is pathetic refund pls so I can get ghosts on tuesday.

Message 26 of 63 (13,687 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I want the squad system back from BF3!
Message 27 of 63 (13,684 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed, i played cat and mouse with ONE buddy last night for about an hour and never played on the same team. I can only imagine if i had 5 or 6 people.

Message 28 of 63 (13,598 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ohh geeze guys.. you act like it is impossible right now... it is not... I've been happily playing with my friends since day one.. Yes it is inconveinet that You have to press a whopping 4 STEPS to get it to work....

Step 1: go to multiplayer and select server browser

Step 2: open up server filter

Step 3: choose the option with 1-15 open slots, game mode you wanna play, and your region

Step 4: scroll down list till you find a server with a population in mid teens.

Then your friends can join your team no problem....

WHOAAAA SO MUCH WORK!!!   /troll done...

Message 29 of 63 (13,279 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

On Xbox the 1-15 filter is broken... 

Message 30 of 63 (13,278 Views)