DLL Error "Invalid Lisence" upon launch of Battlefield 4

by ZETH32008

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 doesn't launch - Invalid license. Reason code = Missing DLL: [MSVCP110.dll]

★★★ Newbie

Hello

I have a problem with BF4, whenever i want to play it (i launched it on origin and steam) its shows: "Invalid license. Reason code = Missing DLL: [MSVCP110.dll] Error: 0x7E.". I don't know how to solve the problem since i already tried the solutions in a similar question and they didn't quite do anything.

Message 1 of 4 (1,288 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4 doesn't launch - Invalid license. Reason code = Missing DLL: [MSVCP110.d

@mikrolino2

I'll post you a few things here you can try, which i catched from previous threads about this topic, where at least one of them fixed it for some people.

If you haven't tried them yet. 

"The VC++ might be too often installed so it won't start properly."

"Visual Studio C++ 2012 is what is needed. Reinstall should work. I would remove old version, and install from Microsoft.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

Remember x86 and x64 are needed."

"Go to add/remove program panel, and uninstalled game from there, instead of through the file paths."

"Just install the vcredist_x64.exe in the game files and it will work fine c:\Battlefield 4\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update3\redist\vcredist_x64.exe"

Greets, 

Travis 

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,262 Views)

All Replies

Re: BF4 doesn't launch - Invalid license. Reason code = Missing DLL: [MSVCP110.d

@mikrolino2

I'll post you a few things here you can try, which i catched from previous threads about this topic, where at least one of them fixed it for some people.

If you haven't tried them yet. 

"The VC++ might be too often installed so it won't start properly."

"Visual Studio C++ 2012 is what is needed. Reinstall should work. I would remove old version, and install from Microsoft.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

Remember x86 and x64 are needed."

"Go to add/remove program panel, and uninstalled game from there, instead of through the file paths."

"Just install the vcredist_x64.exe in the game files and it will work fine c:\Battlefield 4\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update3\redist\vcredist_x64.exe"

Greets, 

Travis 

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 4 (1,263 Views)

DLL Error "Invalid Lisence" upon launch of Battlefield 4

★★ Novice

I have encountered the "DLL [MSVCP110.dll] Error. 0x7E" problem where upon launch the game claims I have an "invalid licence".

I've seen several threads concerning this problem, and so far the 2 apparent solutions given have done nothing to fix it for me personally.

In addition I have attached an image of the exact message that I received upon attempting to launch the game.

Message 3 of 4 (1,211 Views)

Re: DLL Error "Invalid Lisence" upon launch of Battlefield 4

★★★ Novice

Did you ever sort this?

Message 4 of 4 (593 Views)