Re: BF4 beta won't load.

by bristolkiwi

Original Post

BF4 beta won't load.

★★ Novice

See chat logs 10036332 and 

Have been very patient, and with the weekend upon us I still have not been able to play the beta.

What I've tried.

- Updating PB, and all the saved webpages.

- Clean boot

- Power reset (as per second chat log request)

- uninstalled and re-installed the game.

- Disabling my anti virus.

My PC- 64 bit, GTX465 Nvidia, 12gb of RAM, Win7 Ultimate and 400+gb free on my HDD, i5 quad core.

I've tried joining on mates, or straight from the server browser. Game looks like its loading, but nothing happens. 

I've chatted with two of your support guys, who basically couldn't help me. The second of which gave me a UK phone number to call. Im in New Zealand, like spending $170 on the game isn't enough, I have to make a toll call to the UK?????

If its not fixable, I would like a refund of the 'Premium extra' which I brought especially to play the beta. 

I'm not very happy.

Please help!!!!!!

James McHardy

Message 1 of 4 (2,630 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@bristolkiwi wrote:

See chat logs 10036332 and 

Have been very patient, and with the weekend upon us I still have not been able to play the beta.

What I've tried.

- Updating PB, and all the saved webpages.

- Clean boot

- Power reset (as per second chat log request)

- uninstalled and re-installed the game.

- Disabling my anti virus.

My PC- 64 bit, GTX465 Nvidia, 12gb of RAM, Win7 Ultimate and 400+gb free on my HDD, i5 quad core.

I've tried joining on mates, or straight from the server browser. Game looks like its loading, but nothing happens. 

I've chatted with two of your support guys, who basically couldn't help me. The second of which gave me a UK phone number to call. Im in New Zealand, like spending $170 on the game isn't enough, I have to make a toll call to the UK?????

If its not fixable, I would like a refund of the 'Premium extra' which I brought especially to play the beta. 

I'm not very happy.

Please help!!!!!!

James McHardy

Hello,

In my opinion you should update your vga for sure to play bf4. Try check this website and you find out which components you need to update http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Regards, Libever 

Message 2 of 4 (2,608 Views)

★★ Novice
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or better CPU Speed: Info RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows Vista SP2 32-Bit (with KB971512 System Update) Video Card: 512 MB AMD Radeon HD 3870 / NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or better Free Disk Space: 30 GB

My PC pass's fine. My vga has 1gb on board, so why would I need to upgrade when I already have twice the required?

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-465/specifications

I bought the game knowing my system was capable, now your saying it isn't? 

Refund please.

Message 3 of 4 (2,518 Views)

★★ Novice

Ran the test

CPU Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or better You Have: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz  

CPU Speed Minimum: Info You Have: 2.7 GHz       RAM Minimum: 4 GB You Have: 13 GB       OS Minimum: Windows Vista SP2 32-Bit (with KB971512 System Update) You Have: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit  

Video Card Minimum: 512 MB AMD Radeon HD 3870 / NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or better You Have: GeForce GTX 465  

Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card     Required You Have Pixel Shader version 4.0 5.0 Vertex Shader version 4.0 5.0 Dedicated Video RAM 512 MB 1.0 GB Free Disk Space Minimum: 30 GB You Have: 420.9 GB      

SessionId:  26ffd9c3-b1b9-48c3-af26-cc2b1d1c89da

Message 4 of 4 (2,510 Views)