Message 61 of 65 (1,610 Views)

Re: BF4: battlelog browser plugin doesn't install

★★★ Newbie

eu tambem a mesma coisa!

Message 62 of 65 (1,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tried everything listed on here, nothing has worked. This worked for me:

Open up a new tab, type in "chrome://flags". After this, Ctrl + F, type in "NPAPI" and enable it. Then in the bottom of the page, click on "Restart" or something similar can't remember what it said Wondering. Open up Battlelog and connect to a server. It will ask you to enable pplugins for this site, go do dat. Now this should work.

Thanks!

Message 63 of 65 (1,392 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If You are using Google Crome, type chrome://flags/#enable-npapi to adress bar, press enter and click turn on and restart chrome

Message 64 of 65 (1,117 Views)

Re: BF4: battlelog browser plugin got it to work using internet explore

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey dude,

Don't know if anyone else told you this (I only read through 1 page of comments, but this is how you get bf4 plugin to work in chrome.

NPAPI plugin support has ended with Chrome 42, but you can manually enable it in this release by heading to chrome://flags/#enable-npapi

Click the enable link and restart your browser, you can now install and use battlelog plugin.

read more about chrome discontinuing npapi plugins here if you want: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6213033?hl=en-GB

Also, I know some of those other flags look cool and fun to play with - lot's of them are experimental and will cause crashes, play with them if you like, but resetting to defaults and enabling npapi is probably the best bet when you find it's breaking every 5 mins

Edit: guy above had already posted this, gave you some xp bro

Message 65 of 65 (1,099 Views)