BF4 Xbox One Premium Edition DLC Installation Problem

by Exen9

Original Post

BF4 Xbox One Premium Edition DLC Installation Problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey there.

About six months ago I bought BF4 Premium Edition for the Xbox One, however over these six months I have nearly gotten 100 hours just trying to get the DLC to install. You see, no matter what I do, it just never starts installing, and after about a minute or so it just says installation stopped. I have tried everything, every forum, every way on youtube, it just never works. Microsoft were absolutely * useless when it came to helping me out here, so I figured I'll try here. 

From what I can tell, this isn't an ordinary installation stopped issue, because no technique has worked yet. I think it may have something to do with me having had EA Access, buying the shortkit for assault or whatever, then cancelling EA Access and buying BF4 Premium Edition. My guess is that this has triggered a bug in the xbox system. I have no clue if that is even possible, it's just that is the only reason I can think of for it not working. I am now going to go onto my home xbox and use a different account to try and install the DLC. Other than what I am already doing, any suggestions?

Edit: My plan didn't work.

Message 1 of 4 (652 Views)

Re: BF4 Xbox One Premium Edition DLC Installation Problem

★ Novice

Sorry for late reply I have the same problem have you found a fix for it I had to buy a new 8TB External hard drive because I was told that's the problem but no it's not. My Xbox is brand new and one minute or will say installing then installation stopped, please tell me u have a fix this is making me go insane 

Message 2 of 4 (540 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry for late reply I have the same problem have you found a fix for it I had to buy a new 8TB External hard drive because I was told that's the problem but no it's not. My Xbox is brand new and one minute or will say installing then installation stopped, please tell me u have a fix this is making me go insane.

Message 3 of 4 (535 Views)

★★ Expert

Have you tried a hard reboot to your xbox, by holding the xbox button on the system for 45-50 seconds, if not it might help, do you have enough space.  And when it is downloading do you turn off your system or play games during the download.  if you had it for a while the system slows down just like my xbox. hopefully you figure it out, also if it is from xboxs side you should try talking to their support team not the ambassadors

Message 4 of 4 (448 Views)