Re: BF4 - XBOX ONE- DLC MAPS CRASHING GAME

by HellsDelight

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 - XBOX ONE- DLC MAPS CRASHING GAME

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
All my maps work excerpt the DLC ones, whenever I load into them, it either A: freezes and homescreens, or B: has an infinite black loading screen. It's super annoying and I need help
Message 1 of 4 (1,226 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Massacure2001

Have you tried to clear cache on your console and redownload all the DLCs (especially Dragon’s Teeth)? You can also try to perform factory reset and then reinstall the whole game with extra content afterwards?

Thanks!

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,188 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Massacure2001

Have you tried to clear cache on your console and redownload all the DLCs (especially Dragon’s Teeth)? You can also try to perform factory reset and then reinstall the whole game with extra content afterwards?

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (1,189 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have tried this. I was having the same issue as befor. I can access most blc maps but final stand and dragon's teeth maps still do not work.  If there is something I am missing I would love to know.

Message 3 of 4 (970 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have a similar issue at the moment. I was playing BF4 on Xbox One years ago on which these DLC Maps worked (but also had lots more Servers for them available) and now started again. Interestingly for me DLC Maps like Second Assault and Night Operations Maps work but Dragons Teeth and Final Stand shows me the two symptoms your having. It either shows an endlessly loading black screen with a blinking cursor or the Game crashes to the Home Menu without any notification / error. 

I'm not sure about the other DLC / Maps as I cant find Servers with many people these days with other Maps / DLCs. 

I tried power cycle the console and also completely removed BF4 with all DLC and downloaded them again. 

I dont want to try the reset as everything else works fine and in other threads a reset seemed to not help either. 

Message 4 of 4 (838 Views)