Re: BF4 Stat Reset Doesn't Reset Accuracy

by xlAnonym0uslx

Original Post

BF4 Stat Reset Doesn't Reset Accuracy

★★★ Novice
So I've reset my stats in BF4 and it doesn't reset the accuracy like it says it will. It's successfully reset K/D, W/L and SPM but not accuracy as the stat reset tool clearly states that it will.

Anyone know of anything going on?
Message 1 of 22 (10,255 Views)

★★★ Novice
Bump
Message 2 of 22 (10,198 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

It's probably just a bug because resetting your stats wasn't even included at the start and they had to patch it in. On a slightly different note, where did you find the reset stats button/tool?

Message 3 of 22 (10,192 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yeah, but it's annoying that it states that it will reset accuracy. It's truthfully the only stat that I care about getting reset and it doesn't do what it says it will do.

However, to locate the stat reset on your main battlelog page click on your soldier to bring up the overview of all your stats, and you should see a customize button near the top right of the page. Select to customize your portrait and it will bring you to another page where it will show your player name and everything you can manipulate. There should be an option for Reset Stats to the right of your player name. To do so you must be a premium member.
Message 4 of 22 (10,186 Views)

★★★ Novice
Bump
Message 5 of 22 (10,175 Views)

★★★ Novice
Upon further investigation before I reset my accuracy was around 15%. After the reset it dropped to a random 10.19%. I spoke with Lv2 support at EA and they reset one of their test accounts that had 1.3% accuracy and after resetting it went to 2.2% or something like that. So clearly something is wrong. They've submitted a support ticket to development but there's no ETA on when it will be resolved.
Message 6 of 22 (10,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have this problem too!

but mine doesnt just reset my stats completetly! it jus zeroed my spm and it stays at 9 spm 10 rounds straight!!! even if i play with at least 1000 spm

Message 7 of 22 (10,066 Views)

★ Novice

IMO It sghould also reset historical stats and those on the global map for the ones stated.

Message 8 of 22 (10,064 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Just to keep everyone up to date I spoke with EA Support again this morning and last week they advised me to play 20 games to see if it would update. Over the weekend I played 20 games and my accuracy is changing based upon the random 10.19% it went to last week. Looking on the leaderboards my accuracy and SPM are entirely different. They updated the incident, but it's still escalated to development and still no ETA on a resolution.

However, if anyone is experiencing this same issue, please indicate so by selecting you're also having this issue near my original post so they can see this is an issue that needs to be resolved ASAP.
Message 9 of 22 (9,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Id like to know if you can reset more than 1 times -_-

Message 10 of 22 (9,458 Views)