BF4 Single player Campaign progress lost (Xbox One)

by xxxx1ndyxxxx

Original Post

Re: BF4 Single player Campaign progress lost (Xbox One)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same on Xbox 360. Also it resets all my vehicle customizations but for some reason leaves my kit customizations alone. I just want to get the other 2 weopons,. I've got the first mission lasered into my head.

Message 41 of 71 (1,293 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow this is STILL a problem?

Oh well back to Call of Duty and Titanfall...

Has EA even acknowledged this is a problem yet? It has been a month since I quite fighting this bug and moved on to another game.

Message 42 of 71 (1,257 Views)

★★ Novice
Same happened on xbox 360 twice in a row. Is there any way in getting it back, I was already on mission 5 -escaping the prison.?????????
Message 43 of 71 (1,109 Views)

Re: BF4 Single player Campaign progress lost (Xbox 360)

★★ Novice
I lost my single player campaign progress twice in a row on box 360 t.e. What in t hell is goin on with the modern games these days, first its gtav now bf4. I already progressed as far as mission 5 - escaping from prison. EA R U GUYS GOIN TO HELP US OUT OR R WE GOIN TO REPAY U THE CURTOSY NEXT TIME U WANT US TO BUY URE NEW GAME AND WE REFUSE. COME ON GUYS TREAT URECUSTOMERS APPTOPRIATELY AND ASSIST USVWITH THIS ISSUE!!!!!!!!!
Message 44 of 71 (1,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've finished the single player campaign in BF4 at least 4 or 5 times and it keeps restarting me at the beginning. It's been happening since the day I finished the campaign for the first time. I don't know how dice could have messed this part up. Please fix this issue immediately .
Message 45 of 71 (1,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Left off on the Shanghai mission months ago to come back a few days ago to no campaign progress whatsoever. On top of that I waited to chat with an employee for a good 2hrs and nothing. EA is no help.
Message 46 of 71 (1,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happend to me too and im so angry because i was on the final mission when i saved the game and turned off my xbox one, the next day when i tried to play the game to finish the game, it asked me to start again and i lost everything!Confusedmileymad:Confusedmileymad:

PLEASE HELP ME

WILL IT COME BACK???

Message 47 of 71 (955 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah I'm fed up with these game creators not coming to the party. You purchase their games at the most ridiculous prices and then you end up with these problems too. I'm not even playing BF4 online anymore, in fact I will be sellilng the game to subsidize the purchase of Watchdog. I'll never buy any of EA's games ever cause they didn't even bother to return my email, the mother **bleep**ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 48 of 71 (941 Views)

★ Novice

all consoles are like nup you havent played the game yet

Message 49 of 71 (917 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Installed China Rising and now my campain game save is gone. 

Message 50 of 71 (904 Views)