BF4 Single player Campaign progress lost (Xbox One)

by xxxx1ndyxxxx

Original Post

Re: BF4 Single player Campaign progress lost (THE AMAZING PS4)

★ Apprentice

Makes you wonder how this game got through quality control.. Did they not play it before they sold it?

Message 11 of 71 (5,018 Views)

Re: BF4 Single player Campaign progress lost (Xbox One)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem for me I went on live chat 1st I was ignored soon as I asked the question. 2nd time they said the will email me back once spoken to manager never got a reply. 3rd and last attempt I emailed EA Customer service I got an email telling me they have closed the case, with no help or explanation to what will be done. Are they hoping if they ignore the problem it will go away.
Message 12 of 71 (4,896 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. I was playing Singapore mission, driving the tank, and the game froze. Once it came back, campaign progress was reset. Consumer support told me it was something with my "console cache"... shut down,  disconnect the power, wait, connect again... but my game is lost forever Frown

That's half the playthrough lost, EA! 

What a shame... 

Message 13 of 71 (3,164 Views)

Re: BF4 Single player Campaign progress lost (Xbox 360)

★ Novice
I too am having this problem. 3rd time it's corrupted now, I hope it's sorted soon. I would like to finish the story at some point without having to play it all in one go.....
Message 14 of 71 (3,160 Views)

Re: BF4 Single player Campaign progress lost (Xbox 360)

★★★ Newbie
I have lost all campaign data and had to start at the beginning several times. I picked up Ghosts and BF4 is a decorative coaster on my coffee table at this point. EA has seriously made me concerned with purchasing any of their future titles.
Message 15 of 71 (3,147 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just happened to me loosing save data is the worst thing a game can go i can put up with other issues

whats annoying is its impooible to find out how to contact ea

no wonder they are the most hated us company

you would think with the compertion in the fps market they would not want to annoy the people how buy their one.

I just want my money back

Message 16 of 71 (3,135 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just lost my sp progess so dont play that.

sorry but at £60 the thing should work so i have a nice new xbox but no game to play great.
Message 17 of 71 (3,135 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Very close to getting cod and selling this one while its worth anything.

Message 18 of 71 (3,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing has happened to me 5 times now. 2 of them on fully completed campaigns. Last time was 11/1/14. Really getting annoyed now. This needs fixed.
Message 19 of 71 (3,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same Here,

Glad its not just me finding it difficult to contact EA too

Message 20 of 71 (3,068 Views)