Re: BF4 Service Stars not yielding XP

by Deathspnkd

Original Post

BF4 Service Stars not yielding XP

★ Apprentice

Hi guys. I havent played Battlefield 4 in a while but started playing again recently. I noticed that I stopped receiving Service Stars for certain game modes and classes. Most importantly those two: 

Commander: Received one service star earlier this year. Played recently and leveled up twice but no service stars and no points. In game when i level up in commander mode it just shows a maxed out icon and then starts counting again come the next game and shows as maxed out again at the next service star. The service star appears on battlelog but no points and doesnt show in-game.

Conquest: Stopped receiving Service Stars and points altogether for conquest since my 21st or 22nd service star. Im now on service Star 33. It only shows on the bottomright of my battlelog with other game modes but no points and no ingame notifications. 

Anyone else getting those issues. Ive looked around and it seems it is a pretty common issue. Any fixes or upcoming patches for those issues? thats about 130,000XP lost just in service stars which is quite frustrating. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 4 (309 Views)

★★ Apprentice
This is a glitch that only can be fixed by letting the developers know of. I don't know about you but I am a CTE member so I can alert them if you want me too and tag you in the document. Or you can if you are a CTE member... Respond to me if you want this to happen
Message 2 of 4 (307 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi, Yes you can go ahead and report it as I am not a CTE member. You cal also tag me if you want. You can contact me if you need more information. Thx

Message 3 of 4 (300 Views)

Champion (Retired)

this issue might fall under battlelog. it may help if you report the problem to them by posting in the battlelog technical help forum as well since they are 2 different teams working 2 different projects http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/view/2832654625480077275/

Message 4 of 4 (297 Views)