Re: BF4+STEAM launch issue

EA DICE Team
Try running Steam and Origin as Admin and see if that helps. @KingSpicolo

/Atic
Message 22 of 33 (2,483 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic Same issues as everyone
tried everything and it still doesn't work.
It'd be nice if you guys would just fix the damn problem and not make us do a bunch of workarounds THAT DONT WORK
Message 23 of 33 (2,153 Views)

★ Guide

From what i have read online, you might need to make either an orgin or battlefield account to play online, il see if i can find the post id read and post the link here for you

Message 24 of 33 (2,088 Views)

★ Apprentice

having same issue as everyone. tried most of these things. Just wish it would work

Message 25 of 33 (2,039 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

same deal with apex legends about a month back. Instead of an update/patch, we're fed a crapload of stupid timewasting workarounds that might work if we're lucky

Message 26 of 33 (2,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue with BF1 and BF4.. The only fix that it worked for me is to reinstall origin through steam but I need to reinstall it every time I play. I pre-ordered 2042 on steam, hope they can fix this issue. p.s bfv on origin has no problem for me ;-;
Message 27 of 33 (1,743 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_AticSo I have the same problem and the game runs normally with a clean boot. On a normal boot I tried to close every application outside of Windows, Radeon Driver, Origin and Steam but it didn't seem to work.
Pls help

Message 28 of 33 (1,318 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @SercAndDestroy, if clean boot works, meaning its a program interfering. Take a look on what programs you turn of on start up.

/Atic
Message 29 of 33 (1,141 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

idk if you still have this problem but what i do to fix is is(and this may sound stupid) try launching the game over and over and over again after 4-5 tries it launches for me idk why

Message 30 of 33 (986 Views)