[BF4] Port 3659 Open But UDP Error Persists

by KaliburRos3

Original Post

Re: [BF4] Port 3659 Open But UDP Error Persists

★★ Novice
Message 11 of 14 (2,662 Views)

Re: [BF4] Port 3659 Open But UDP Error Persists

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem with bf4 and matchmaking failed on bf1. LAST FIX that worked for me: if you have shared your internet connection via your pc, you are not able to play any of those online. Go to Network->change adapter settings right click on the wifi/ethernet connection that you use then properties and disable sharing internet!

Message 12 of 14 (2,011 Views)

Rif.: [BF4] Port 3659 Open But UDP Error Persists

★★ Novice

December 2019 ... is it still possible to have this defect and not have any solution?
I have already EVERYTHING that has been suggested, for many years, since I started playing with BF4 ... I do not list all the problems I had to be able to start a game with the newly purchased BF4 (also changes to the Winzoz registry for the latency of the drivers!?! which should NOT have been necessary ... but BF4 is BF4 :-() and after years of playing, without touching anything, now it makes me this defect at random!
And I already know that EA-DICE won't do anything, because they don't care about old games anymore (they have already pocketed what they could and now it's just an "unproductive expense") and they are having trouble on the last BF5 without combining anything good ... I see (I have that too, unfortunately).

Message 13 of 14 (1,701 Views)

Rif.: [BF4] Port 3659 Open But UDP Error Persists

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 14 of 14 (1,631 Views)