BF4 PS4 control settings

by snotdemon

Original Post

Re: BF4 PS4 control settings

★★★ Newbie

The new R2 and L2 button layout sucks, fix this problem..

Message 41 of 48 (1,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Go to options on your BF4 game then go to where it says cobtrol tab and drop down to where it says swap l1/r1 with l2/r2
Message 42 of 48 (1,074 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

YOU ARE A MUTHERFUKING SAVIOR speed!!!

THANK YOU SO SOOOOO MUCH, i was about to lose my *.  I've just barely gotten over them moving the spot from select to r2...which seriously chaped my arse.

This should be a sticky.

But in all fairness, I skipped right to the last page to set my own * on fire with a scathing flame...so this solution could have been mentioned before, so appologies if it had been.

Message 43 of 48 (967 Views)

★ Novice

you can swap R1 TO R2  and L1 to L2 in the game options just remember your setting because when your PS4 gets that dam safe mode loop and it will all the setting will be erased and now I can't  remember   the way I had it set so that the melee is on the up directional button and the crouch is on the circle button I hate having knife or crouch on the R3 and L3 buttons because I have man hands so when there is a fight instead of running or shooting the stupid guy gets in the prone or pulls out the knife.    

Message 44 of 48 (865 Views)

★ Novice

when are you guys going to have this game fixed the stupid so called Infantry fighting vehicle and have it so that it does not get stuck on its own shadow. It could be a small tree stump, a rock, a mound of dirt  everything. and what about the soldier your running you hear a tank chopper or a lot of Grunts so you get cover and concealment nice big enough spot  for a team if need be but when you get in the prone the stupid guy freaken shoves himself out one time he even popped himself  out of a tower no matter what you do whatever is behind you could be 4 feet behind but nope as soon as you start to move he low crawls out of his spot a good distance only yo get killed and for an supper scuba  ninja   secret squirrel soldier he moves like a elderly person every time I need to get up and run he takes his sweet * time then turns then runs just like we did in real life  lol I haven't tried C.O.D   ghost and  modern war Fair yet i got all 3 last year and it looking pretty inviting thanks to all this mess ups and  dropped servers. has anyone played the other two I mentioned? I don't know if its even worth starting a new game this burnt me out.   

Message 45 of 48 (864 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The way I fixed this is by using the Elite Controller configuration and assigned the bumpers so they perform the task of the triggers....then in the game, you can switch them around again....worked a treat but wouldn't recommend just getting the elite controller for this.

Message 46 of 48 (808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I figured out how to use R1 and L1 for shoot zoom...... Go to ps4 Settings- Accessibility - Button Assigments then switch R2 to R1 and L2 to L1......Hope that helps....

Message 47 of 48 (741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey snotdemon that's an easy fix dude. I had the same problem and it pissed me off too.

1. Go to your PS4 "SETTINGS"

2. Select "ACCESSIBILITY"

3. Select "BUTTON ASSIGNMETS"

4. Select "CUSTOMISE BUTTON ASSIGNMENTS" then change it anyway you like.

Hope this helps... see you on the battlefield dude.

Message 48 of 48 (615 Views)