BF4 PS3 missing soldier migrate to PS4 prompt.

by AbyssMessiah

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 PS3 missing soldier migrate to PS4 prompt.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

[UPDATE] As of at least yesterday, the stat migrate option is working, as per @Mossekk1 's find. I can attest to it as I finally migrated. Wether it was a bug, disabled or just a matter of waiting I don't know, but it works now.

I have bought BF4 for PS4 2 days ago, and I am still missing the stats transfer prompt.

I have spoken with 2 EA advisors, which directed me to Sony, which directed me back here, where I spoke with 2 more EA advisors.

I have tried all the suggested workarounds, both from EA support as well as all options from forums.

At this time I am 2 days in which I am troubleshooting instead of playing. Please migrate manually, or escalate to someone that can.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 6 (830 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: BF4 PS3 missing soldier migrate to PS4 prompt.

★★★ Novice

Hello @IIDaZzuII , I can proudly say that this is not correct! Standard smile

Today I got the prompt after 3 weeks of waiting!! The only solution is to wait, simply wait. My friend got his prompt a few minutes ago!

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (774 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @AbyssMessiah !

As you experienced Battlefield 4 stats transfer service is currently unavailable. There's no official words whether it will be restored or not.

I'm sorry.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 6 (808 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you kindly.

So, my best bet is to sit tight and play something else until they reactivate the service, or I lose patience and start from zero again, it seems.

Message 3 of 6 (802 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello @IIDaZzuII , I can proudly say that this is not correct! Standard smile

Today I got the prompt after 3 weeks of waiting!! The only solution is to wait, simply wait. My friend got his prompt a few minutes ago!

Message 4 of 6 (775 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I can confirm @Mossekk1  is right. Logged just now and got the prompt

Would be a great idea for everyone to log and get it before it bugs again.

Thank you powers that be and @Mossekk1.

Message 5 of 6 (759 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@AbyssMessiah  @Mossekk1 

I never said that it would had never come back working again. However i'm really happy to know that your issue is solved! :eahigh_file:

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 6 of 6 (733 Views)