BF4 - PS3. Campaign Wipe, Trophies not Popping, No Online Severs.

by erinshannon

Original Post

BF4 - PS3. Campaign Wipe, Trophies not Popping, No Online Severs.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I recently finished the BF4 campaign on hard, gathered all the collectibles - weapons and scored over the gold mark to get points for trophies. Completely finished the game and all on one run through. Today I went back to play it and my whole campaign and its progress had been wiped. No levels unlocked, all collectibles gone and all mission progress just wiped.

So after seeing that, I was upset yes but I went and restarted my campaign again, got around half way and I realized the trophies weren't popping for things I had completed, the weapons I had picked up or unlocked weren't in my access (inside of the weapons creates) , they said they were still locked even though I picked them up only minutes before.

Because of the weapons not being able to be used, I restarted my whole system and went back to load where I had just spent four hours getting back what I had lost, clicked on it and yet again it had been completely wiped and said I only had the first mission half way finished and yet again everything I had just earned, was gone.

Another issue is that I'm earning things such as the ten kills with C4 and then trophies just wont pop. No matter how many times I do those things, it just wont happen.

Please fix this Dice. I just want to get back to back to being that girl who can kick some ass on the Battlefield. I don't know if anyone else is having these problems, but it has greatly affected my experience of playing this game, and its not good.

Message 1 of 5 (2,161 Views)

Re: BF4 - PS3. Campaign Wipe, Trophies not Popping, No Online Severs.

★★★ Newbie
I have all these problem love the game,I got platinum on bf3.trying to do the same for bf4 my throphies are just not popping out wuZ UP WITH THAT DICE.i beat the game 7 times seen all 3 endings and nothing collected all my weapons and dog tags and nothing.Vfigher84 online I'd is me dice please fix this sucks man .
Message 2 of 5 (1,552 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Sorry Vfighter84
Message 3 of 5 (1,551 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i just got this game for Xmas and i love the multiplayer but also have problems, like dying even after im clearly behind cover, or wasting bullets on an invulnerable enemy. then i jumped into the capmpain, and now it has wiped my unlocks and story progress 3 times. please fix Dice. i absolutely love your game, but am pretty disappointed as well.
Message 4 of 5 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have had this problem and found a solution, So I completed the campaign 3 times, found every collectible possible ect and noticed the achievements didn't ping, Then I realised there had been an update for the campaign mode during the time I was on my second playthrough, so I played the end mission one more time and this time I chose the same option as I did for the first playthrough(before the update) which was to have Hannah die and what do you know, up come the achievements no problem, I think this will help a lot of you guys as I know how frustrating it is for a achievement hunter to have this problem!

Add me on Ps4: MaffewXCVI if you have anymore problems or would like a few games on bf4 Standard smile
Message 5 of 5 (1,116 Views)