BF4 PC Premium Members who can't play China Rising because of Battlelog

by Guthar

Original Post

BF4 PC Premium Members who can't play China Rising because of Battlelog

★ Apprentice

Please click "I have this problem too" button so we can get this fixed.  (if you have this issue)

There is an issue that many of us who ARE Premium members who have Downloaded not only the Patch but also the DLC update. This issue is when we try and join a server that is playing a China Rising map. We get a prompt box on Battlelog saying "You need to buy Premium/China Rising DLC, even though we own both.

This issue should not be confused with people who don't understand that if you don't have premium you can't play China Rising until 12/16/13. 

At first I was able to join China Rising maps that didn't have the Green CR logo next to it. I was playing fine. Then I tried joining a normal CR server with the green logo and it prompted me on battlelog that I need to buy premium/China Rising.

Now I have premium, I have the game and the patch downloaded. ( I even uninstalled and redownloaded the game) 

I contacted EA Chat support, spent 2 hours talking to someone. They did not help. They told me that it will fix itself. Which makes me believe that its just a problem with battlelog/origin.

Please if you can post in this thread if you have the same issue so we can get some attention.

Here is where I normally start complaining about how bad things are going so far with this game. Lets just say I did and forget about it. Please fix the game so I can have some use out of the $110 I spent on it. 

Thank you.

Message 1 of 7 (13,677 Views)

Re: BF4 PC Premium Members who can't play China Rising because of Battlelog

★ Apprentice

I'm going to keep bumping this damned thread until we get some help!

Message 2 of 7 (13,331 Views)

★ Apprentice

Bump! 

Message 3 of 7 (13,309 Views)

★ Apprentice

The Bumps just keep coming.

Message 4 of 7 (13,298 Views)

★ Apprentice

Either I'll get banned for bumping or someone might actually care about not winning the golden poo for the 3rd time.

Message 5 of 7 (13,285 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 6 of 7 (13,275 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

If you having issues connecting to China Rising maps or crashing out of the gameplay on CR content, please check out following sticky where we gather information for our investigation.

For players who are Premium owner and still missing their expansion, they should get in contact with one of our Game Advisor for a further account check. Our experts can investigate your game entitlements and check out what might went wrong in order to get you back in to the game.

Even if I understand that you are upset, we trying to gather your feedback and keep you as updated as possible. Our community veterans try to help with official workarounds or with their own experience but we are not a board for general complaint topics and thread-bumping is against our Rules&Guidelines.

As I said, I totally get why we need to blow off some steam if we having trouble with our favorite games. Please check our the link above, I will close this topic but regarding your problem, I would recommend jump on an existing topic or create a new one regarding a technical issue.

Cheers

Basti

Message 7 of 7 (13,271 Views)