BF4 PC Beta is crashing during loading screen

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Re: My BF4 beta crashes on joining a server.

★★★ Novice

Well I took the day off to play BF4!!

So far I have done five loads of laundry.

Set beef stew in a slow cooker.

Dusted my room.

Downloaded three Bonnie Rotten videos.

Watched the last episode of Breaking Bad

Watched recent episode of Boardwalk Empire..

Thanks EA!

Message 160 of 1,358 (5,885 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Missing dll files msvcp100 and msvcr100, but they are in bf4 folder. I need help

Message 161 of 1,358 (5,862 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah mate i feel ur pain, whats even worse is when u think ur gonna get the 2 days premium "early access" and then u realize you've been **bleep**ed up the ass by EA. Good waste of money that was. I understand bugs when it comes to betas...but dont tease people in with "early access" when they cant access it.

Message 162 of 1,358 (5,802 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Too many Problems -> We had not solved the others and bang... a new one

Message 163 of 1,358 (5,793 Views)

★★ Novice

Are you an idiot? Do you not understand that this is a pretty early Beta? The point of beta is to find and fix all these bugs before the game is released. Which, by the way, is not until October 29.

Holy **bleep** people like you and half of the people on this thread are so ignorant. You come in here threatening to not buy the game, or get a refund just because you can't play the beta on day one. Get over yourselves. These problems aren't happening to everyone. The game clearly works. Learn to have patience. And all of you other people complaining that you paid an extra $10 just to get in beta are worst than these guys. For that extra $10, if you bothered to read any thing, you would know that you get more than just an early beta access.

Grow up.

Message 164 of 1,358 (5,728 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@rafaelshow16 wrote:

Missing dll files msvcp100 and msvcr100, but they are in bf4 folder. I need help

Had the same problem.

Solved it:

1) closed Origin client.

2) to the folder \Battlefield 4 Beta\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update3\redist

3) used file vcredist_x64.exe

Maybe it will help to you.

P.S. But it didnt solve my problem connecting to server... Still, starting connection to server - and it's automaticaly closes without any errors.

Message 165 of 1,358 (5,665 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah, but when there is something, ANYTHING, that makes it no playable it always happens to me. IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING, I'm so pissed right now, I have been waiting just to play BF4 since I saw the trailer and when It's possible, there's something that doesn't let me play it.

AND have you seen ANYONE that COULD POSSIBLY help? I haven't seen anyone of DICE or EA. As usual they just don't give A SINGLE **bleep**.

Message 166 of 1,358 (5,654 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

An Beta must be so good that we can join -> we cant so if you can congratulations

Message 167 of 1,358 (5,638 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could you guys please try to rename the  c:\program files (x86)\Origin\igo64.dll into c:\program files (x86)\Origin\igo64.old. Launch the BF4 again and check if it is working now.

Cheers
Basti

Message 168 of 1,358 (4,550 Views)

★★★ Novice

didnt seem to help

Message 169 of 1,358 (4,503 Views)