Re: My BF4 beta crashes on joining a server.

by Archfoe1

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

By the way, please keep in mind that it takes us a good chunk of time to even gather your information in a document, bring it in a form that we can analyze it and than stick our heads together to find some stuff. If it is getting more quite here in this topic from our side, don't hesitate to keep on providing workarounds and shout out if something worked for your.

As mentioned, we are aware but our team is busy on all fronts gathering stuff, discussing those data with the studio etc.

Message 340 of 1,358 (1,505 Views)

★★★ Novice

Upgrading My Win 7 to SP1 Worked

Message 341 of 1,358 (1,469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Tried different browser, nothing.

Tried FRAGNET empty server, same.

It just loads the level, then it slows down to 2-3 FPS, then it either goes to black screen, or a white screen. BF4.exe takes 100% of CPU and ~1.2 gigs of ram. It doesn't even crash to desktop.

Message 342 of 1,358 (1,380 Views)

Re: Battlefeidl 4 beta loading screen freezes

★★ Novice

Im also having this issue. I meet the requirements just fine but I can join a game, I hear the loading music, then all of the sudden it starts looping and acts unresponsive, I have to kill the task with taskmanager. Please fix this issue Ive been waiting for this game forever!!!!!!!!!!

Message 343 of 1,358 (2,088 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've tried everything still the same

Message 344 of 1,358 (1,260 Views)

★★★ Novice

the same , can someone just go  in game set all to low settings and resolution save and then go C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Battlefield 4\settings and copy PROFSAVE_profile file

Message 345 of 1,358 (1,255 Views)

★★★ Novice

But what if you cant fix it by the time? Do we have to agree with shorter beta time than other players or will there be any compensations?

Message 346 of 1,358 (1,288 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ive got Win 7 Sp 1 and its dont load the level zhat means i dont have an loading screen

Message 347 of 1,358 (1,218 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

*that

Message 348 of 1,358 (1,209 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm facing the exact same problem.....

GTS 250

Pentium Dual Core @ 3.06 Ghz

4GB RAM

(it does meet the requirements)

I don't really think that it's related to my system as the game behaves like this..... black/white screen 100%cpu an a lot of ram.............

Oh BTW i'm using Firefox

Message 349 of 1,358 (1,201 Views)