BF4 Multiplayer Kit progression reset on Xbox One

by blacjac1152

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 Multiplayer Kit progression reset on Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

So I have been playing for about 16 hours now and i'm level 21. So I was playing this morning when the game crashed and sent me back to the dash board. nothing new about that. so i restart get back into a game, then it all goes to hell. The rubberbanding became so bad that I couldn't move from spawn for about 2 min and then i noticed my gun, i was thinking "i dont use that first level peice of $hit, where is my gun?" So i redeploy (which took for ever) and woe and behold, ALL MY KIT PROGRESSION HAS BEEN RESET!!! I'm still level 21 but i have nothing unlocked. It has also screwed with my satistics, (16h 39m played, win ratio 36.59%, number of wins >0< WTF)

I'm very angry about this. I spent pretty much all of my money on 25Gb of shattered dreams and broken promisses. With the game in its current state, it is un playable. Not even the single player works properly, I can't marathon a game like i used to so not being able to save the single player progression is the nail in the coffin. Can't play it online, can't play it offline. I'm so very angry right now.

I hope they fix this in short order or I have wasted my time and money on another game launched before it was ready. (Thinking of you GTA:O)

Message 1 of 3 (398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4 Multiplayer Kit progression reset on Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

After a bit of tinkering I got my Kit progression back. I disconnected the Xbone from the network and then cleared the system and game cashe. Reset the xbox, reconnected it to the network, signed back into origin and it was all back. the Lag is still so bad right now as to be unplayable but at least i got my stuff back.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (392 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

After a bit of tinkering I got my Kit progression back. I disconnected the Xbone from the network and then cleared the system and game cashe. Reset the xbox, reconnected it to the network, signed back into origin and it was all back. the Lag is still so bad right now as to be unplayable but at least i got my stuff back.

Message 2 of 3 (393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried the solution that worked for you. Didn't work for me. I was hoping someone would answer your original post...you know...maybe someone from EA? 

Glad to see that you're working hard on fixing Battlefield for them. Meanwhile....I've been waiting on a "game advisor" for half an hour. This little instant chat program of theirs is terrible. Microsoft support for Xbox One has the same instant-message customer support service, and Microsoft's has a wait time of LESS THAN A MINUTE.

Who at EA is actually working on fixing anything if the two customer support options are to:

1. Ask the "community" (so customers working on EA's broken games for them)

or

2. Wait an uknown amount of time for someone to (hopefully) send you an instant message

Message 3 of 3 (255 Views)