BF4 Loadout Configuration

by LOTS_OF_PYRO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 Loadout Configuration

★★★★ Novice
So this is just a personal opinion on the Loadouts that I personally would like to see available. I feel in Loadout Options. That you should have an option to select your weapon/vehicle camo for "all" at same time. I set all my Loadout to the Fire Starter Camo for Weapons/Vehicle. I'd do the same for Soldiers Camo too. If there was a simple way to go into Loadout -> Weapons/Vehicles -> Camo -> Apply To All. It would set all your Camo to Default Preset for your personal Favourite Camouflage. Same for Soldiers and their Camos too.
I feel it would be cool and it would be 1 less issue when setting up your Loadout
Message 1 of 2 (428 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4 Loadout Configuration

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @LOTS_OF_PYRO 

Thank you for this great suggestion. Battlefield 4 is truly a great game with a huge dedicated fanbase, despite game`s age, the fans are still there to come up with all sorts of great ideas to improve the game even further. I will forward your post to the developers. I don`t know it will be implemented in the game, but who knows. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (464 Views)

All Replies

Re: BF4 Loadout Configuration

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @LOTS_OF_PYRO 

Thank you for this great suggestion. Battlefield 4 is truly a great game with a huge dedicated fanbase, despite game`s age, the fans are still there to come up with all sorts of great ideas to improve the game even further. I will forward your post to the developers. I don`t know it will be implemented in the game, but who knows. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 2 (465 Views)