Re: BF4 Kick by punkbuster

by CaesarTF

Original Post

BF4 Kick by punkbuster

★★ Novice

Please help !!!

why my bf4 always kick by punkbuster when few minutes after joining Server, problem doesnt occured on BF1 & BF5 only in BF4??

Message 1 of 7 (842 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @CaesarTF,

I've moved your thread over to the Battlefield 4 boards, however Punkbuster kicks or actions are not something we can review on the forums.

Please check out this page for some steps you can follow to troubleshoot any Punkbuster issues, including kicks, bans, or suspensions.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 7 (813 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@CaesarTF are you running the latest version of Punkbuster?

https://www.evenbalance.com/pbsetup.php download this file and put it in the PB folder in BF4 

run it is as admin and let it download the latest files

Message 3 of 7 (736 Views)

★★ Novice

Done some research

1. Update PB version. 

2. Adding app to Firewall.

3. Setting UPnP on 2 exisiting router.

Problem fix 👍🏻

Message 4 of 7 (722 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'demonsMAD' (for 0 minutes) ... Violation (MULTIHACK) #71327

It's been 2 years that it's the same thing for me, hundreds of tickets, to good for nothing from punkbuster, no answer to date, I'm tired of EA and this pseudo ant itriche which targets players who don't don't cheat!! I did all the manipulation, nothing works and no one is able to contact punkbuster or tell me where my problem comes from, sometimes I'm months without being able to play, a shame!!

Message 5 of 7 (675 Views)

★★ Novice

I have got a GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN since March, 2020. They haven't been giving me a lift now yet.

Message 6 of 7 (567 Views)

★★★ Novice

And they won't. Nobody's home at Evenbalance, and EA claims it's not their responsibility even though Punkbuster is a contractor whose software is included with EA's. Nobody cares.

I really enjoyed BF games, and it's sad that EA can't be bothered to want to keep its customers.

Message 7 of 7 (344 Views)