(BF4) Having trouble loading into expansion maps

by ShadyPatriot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

(BF4) Having trouble loading into expansion maps

★★★ Novice

Lately I'm been running into issues regarding the Dragon's Teeth and Final Stand expansion packs were I try to join a server running those expansion maps but I either get kicked out of the game and into the Xbox Dashboard or I get a black screen with the bar constantly loading in but not letting me join the server. I have tried restarting my console, reinstalling the game, reinstalling the expansions themselves, and even factory resting my console as well.

Message 1 of 7 (1,286 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: (BF4) Having trouble loading into expansion maps

★★★ Novice

Solution Found! 

So apparantly uninstalling Battlefield: Hardline fixed the issue ( I don't know how that works but hey now I can play those maps again).

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (990 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hey ShadyPatriot,

That's frustrating, maybe you can try the steps in this  topic https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Battlefield-4-Dragons-Teeth-DLC-Maps-won-t-load/td-p/6166173... . I hope it  will works for you as well, let us know.

Best regards,
ParaMaster

Message 2 of 7 (1,231 Views)

★★★ Novice

Solution Found! 

So apparantly uninstalling Battlefield: Hardline fixed the issue ( I don't know how that works but hey now I can play those maps again).

Message 3 of 7 (991 Views)

EA DICE Team
@ShadyPatriot I'm very confused by this, as they don't talk to each other.

/Atic
Message 4 of 7 (950 Views)

★★ Novice

hey did uninstalling hardine fix it? ive been having the same problem with the two dlcs not loading. im on xbox as well

Message 5 of 7 (877 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, yes it did

Message 6 of 7 (779 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ShadyPatriot What if i want to keep hardline installed on there to play it also i guess sacrifices have to made? That kinda sucks Frown
Message 7 of 7 (430 Views)