BF4 Final stand isnt working

by Rosaofficial

Original Post

Re: BF4 Final stand isnt working

★★★★★ Newbie
Did you find a solution for this, I've got the same issue as has another of us by the looks of it.
Message 11 of 21 (1,855 Views)

★ Novice
No i did not find a solution. Started playing bf1 instead
Message 12 of 21 (1,850 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I think they are the best maps, gutted. May give bf1 ago, played the beta a little. See u on the other side. My GT is Herculeeez if u want to play sometime.
Message 13 of 21 (1,847 Views)

★★ Novice
***SOLUTION***I may have a fix for you ladies and gents! I also had this same issue with the unlimited loading screen for Final Stand and Dragons Teeth maps. Hit your Xbox button go to system>settings>network>network settings>advanced settings>alternate Mac address>clear then try to access the game. If that doesn't work which it didn't for me but for some it's supposed to be a fix try this one which did fix it: Hit the Xbox button for the guide>settings>system>console info>reset console>reset and keep my games and apps. Now it will restart your console and will go through a progress and once it gets to whatever percent it will take you through the options to set up your console again do all that. Now go to battlefield 4 and uninstall ALL the expansion packs etc then download all of them again once complete go back into your game and it should be fixed. If it is fixed PLEASE reply on here and add my gamertag Tigerlord90 on xbox and we can play together lol. If it works your welcome because EA won't fix it, worked for me tho.
Message 14 of 21 (1,763 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This worked for me as well, I couldn’t get the Final Stand maps to load and if I was on a server that rotated to a FS map I would get booted soon as it loaded. I reset and uninstalled the dlc and reinstalled them and now I can play the maps again.
Message 15 of 21 (1,730 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does it work for ps4 too?

Message 16 of 21 (1,649 Views)

@JackOfAllStorms wrote:

Even if I am already connected to the server, I will get disconnected when the map rotates to a Final Stand map. If I try to join a server that is already playing a FS map it just keeps loading for more that 20 minutes. All other dlc maps work as far as I know. Do I need to complete the single player first for some reason? Also how do I play the single player dlc?

There is no single player DLC in BF4, only multiplayer expansions.  Did you download final stand? I ask because Premium only grants the ability to download DLC expansions but doesn't download and install them for you, that you must do yourself.  If you did manually download your DLC Can you check your PS4 notifications to see if Final Stand has installed or does it say "waiting to install" or "installing"?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 17 of 21 (1,620 Views)

Message 18 of 21 (1,528 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the exact same problem on Xbox. I can’t believe it’s been over a year and the problem hasn’t been fixed.
Message 19 of 21 (1,378 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I know that this post is old but I’m gonna put out a work around that worked for me. Hopefully this helps out anyone else having this issue.

So this sounds crazy but I found a post talking about conflicts having to do with BF Hardline being installed. Removing Hardline didn’t work but after removing BF1 and BF:BC2 also, it worked.

TLDR: Remove any other BF games from the console.

Note: I now have just BF4 and BF5 installed. Seems like BF:H and BF1 were the problem, unsure why.

Message 20 of 21 (653 Views)