BF4 Final stand isnt working

by Rosaofficial

Original Post

BF4 Final stand isnt working

★ Novice
I recently bought the premium package of bf 4 which includes final stand.

I tried playing the maps of this dlc but it doesnt work. It keeps loading the game/server but it wont load.

Anybody got some ideas to fix this?
I tried reinstalling the dlc and to reset the licenses.
Message 1 of 21 (4,210 Views)

Re: BF4 Final stand isnt working

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Rosaofficial

What is your platform (PC;Xbox;PS)? Do you still experience difficulties with this?

Message 2 of 21 (4,138 Views)

★ Novice
Hello,

I have an ps4 and this problem still exists. Still not working, i got it now for i think 3 weeks or something.

Thanks.
Message 3 of 21 (4,126 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Rosaofficial wrote:

I tried playing the maps of this dlc but it doesnt work. It keeps loading the game/server but it wont load.

How long have you tried to wait? Do you have this issue only with Final Stand DLC? If you use Wi-Fi, try to connect a patch cord.

Message 4 of 21 (4,117 Views)

★ Novice
Uhm ive been waiting for like 5 to 10 mins and I only have this issue with the final stand dlc.

How can I connect a patch cord?
Message 5 of 21 (4,099 Views)

★ Novice
I seem to be having the exact same problem exept mine is on xbox one
Message 6 of 21 (4,050 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Rosaofficial 

I am really sorry for those troubles with Battlefield 4 DLC. Have you tried to connect your console and router with direct LAN cable? Also check this article here, on the most common connection issues for the possible solution. 

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 7 of 21 (4,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even if I am already connected to the server, I will get disconnected when the map rotates to a Final Stand map. If I try to join a server that is already playing a FS map it just keeps loading for more that 20 minutes. All other dlc maps work as far as I know. Do I need to complete the single player first for some reason? Also how do I play the single player dlc?

Message 8 of 21 (4,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey Im having the same exact issue on xbox one, it is not a connection issue every single map other than the Last Stand DLC maps works. Whenever I try to connect to Last Stand DLC Maps ONLY I do get a forever loading screen. Can I please get some help on this I would really like to play the Last Stand DLC at least once man like come on. Literally every other maps connects just fine Im using a Cat6 Ethernet cable on 100 mbs It is an issue with the Last Stand DLC

Message 9 of 21 (3,951 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im on XBOX One and get exactly the same issue. All other maps from all the other packs work. Final stand maps get stuck on the loading screen. Ive tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing.

Can anyone please help?

Message 10 of 21 (3,891 Views)