where did you find it

Message 21 of 32 (653 Views)

Re: BF4 Exclusive Beta for Xbox 360

★ Apprentice

go figure...

Message 22 of 32 (653 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am going to sleep. Tired of waiting. See you guys in the game hopefully. Take care.

Message 23 of 32 (624 Views)

★★ Novice

i got the notification and press ok but then nothing happens 

Message 24 of 32 (586 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I tried that and I'm still not getting anything for the exclusive beta
Message 25 of 32 (544 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not showing up for me either. I went in to BF3, saw the message, then nothing. Reset my xbox and still nothing.

Message 26 of 32 (512 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA WHY YOU NO HELP!?!?!?
Message 27 of 32 (482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

theres a way to get it.. with 360. Go to 1.settings.  2. console settings 3. Language and Locale 4. Locale: switch to UK    5. sign out.  6. go to games and locate the bf4 premium beta access on bottom right.   7. youll see bf4 beta on top right but before you click it! sign in through the middle button on your xbox controller. then click it. after it will prompt a download for you for the beta. Standard smile

Message 28 of 32 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm still not seeing this on the 360. I got a "welcome to the beta" message when I loaded up BF3 but nothing happened..., I restarted my game and while the maps are "free", as I've already downloaded them, the games says that Premium costs 4000 MS points, even though I own the Premium version!

I've gone to the "games" section of the dashboard and even done a search for the beta, but there's still nothing there. Please help, thanks.

Message 29 of 32 (461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

wow, it actually worked! changing region to uk worked! 

when you go to the games section, click on the first box that says BF4, then BEFORE you click the BF4 beta box on the second sreen, press the guide button and sign in. After that you click the 2nd box and you will get the download. You can change your regoin back after the download finishes. Good luck! I'm off to battle!!!!!!

Message 30 of 32 (443 Views)