Re: BF4 Digital Deluxe VS. BF4 Premium?!??!!?

by LiBever

Original Post

★★ Novice

u mean the battlepacks ?

standart 1 pack and deluxe 3 packs. because the rest i got / dont need. can you tell me what those packs are ? because if i read correctly you will get 12 packs also with premium ?

im a bit confused about this and wondering if its worth spending another 10 euro`s on ?

Message 11 of 22 (15,827 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@r3ap3rnl wrote:

hello,

i have 1 question about this. im getting the bf4 premium. but what extra`s does the digital deluxe have to offer if youre getting premium also.

the first dlc is free with the digital deluxe but you will also get it with premium.

if i get the standart edition base game + premium isnt that the same as digital deluxe + premium with the only difference that you dont pay the china rising dlc 2x.

can someone explain this to me.

Hello,

In your way i think standard and premium should be best offer at the moment, because when you pre order deluxe you get beta for bf4 and with bf4 standard you wont get beta access to bf4, only if you own bf3 premium package then you can access betaStandard smile As well you wont get 3 golden packs with standard. Also you can contact a Game Advisor here and they can update you with some more accurate informationStandard smile

Regards, Libever

Regards, Libever

Message 12 of 22 (15,822 Views)

★★ Novice

May I know if there's a difference between the "GOLD" battlepacks offered by the pre-order of bf4 standard/digital deluxe and the 12 battlepacks offered by the BF4 premium?

In addition getting the digital deluxe gives me Vehicle Shortcut Bundle for Battlefield 3™ instead of Ground Vehicle Shortcut for Battlefield 3™ offered by standard which BF4 premium doesn't offer am I right?

Also BF4 premium does not provide early beta?

Message 13 of 22 (15,796 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

Bf4 premium do not include bf4 base game you need to buy bf4 standart or bf4 deluxeStandard smile You can as well contact EA live adviser ffor more accurate information https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Battlefield 4 Battlepacks can be unlocked in multiplayer by ranking up during regular gameplay. Battlepacks in Battlefield 4 include a collection of items, such as weapons, specializations, and gadgets, that players can unlock when moving up through the Battlefield 4 ranks. Battlefield 4 Battlepacks are available for unlock to all players regardless of what class they play as. The packs can include such items as new gadgets, weapons, and soldier skins/camos. Players will also be able to unlock additional weapon skins, vehicle unlocks, weapon accessories, and more.

Battlefield 4 Battlepacks can also be purchased on Origin and Battlelog, and be made available immediately without having to rank up. The Battlepacks include Battlefield 4 unlocks for both soldiers and vehicles.

Battlefield 4 Battlepacks list

We’ll be adding all the Battlepacks here as they are unveiled. More Battlefield 4 Battlepacks will be added to the game through Battlefield 4 DLC and other updates. The packs are categorized as “bronze”, “silver”, and “gold”, depending on player’s rank and the items included in the package.

Regards, Libever

Message 14 of 22 (15,793 Views)

★★ Novice

@LiBever wrote:

Hello,

Bf4 premium do not include bf4 base game you need to buy bf4 standart or bf4 deluxeStandard smile You can as well contact EA live adviser ffor more accurate information https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Battlefield 4 Battlepacks can be unlocked in multiplayer by ranking up during regular gameplay. Battlepacks in Battlefield 4 include a collection of items, such as weapons, specializations, and gadgets, that players can unlock when moving up through the Battlefield 4 ranks. Battlefield 4 Battlepacks are available for unlock to all players regardless of what class they play as. The packs can include such items as new gadgets, weapons, and soldier skins/camos. Players will also be able to unlock additional weapon skins, vehicle unlocks, weapon accessories, and more.

Battlefield 4 Battlepacks can also be purchased on Origin and Battlelog, and be made available immediately without having to rank up. The Battlepacks include Battlefield 4 unlocks for both soldiers and vehicles.

Battlefield 4 Battlepacks list

We’ll be adding all the Battlepacks here as they are unveiled. More Battlefield 4 Battlepacks will be added to the game through Battlefield 4 DLC and other updates. The packs are categorized as “bronze”, “silver”, and “gold”, depending on player’s rank and the items included in the package.

Regards, Libever

Question 1

I still don't get if there's a difference between the 1/3 GOLD BATTLEPACKS offered by the preorder of BF4 standard/digital deluxe and the 12 BATTLEPACKS offered by BF4 premium.

Is there any overlapping? as in if I buy both, I get 1+12 or 3+12?

Question 2

So since BF4 premium does not include the base game hence there isn't beta as offered by digital deluxe.

TRUE OR FALSE?

Question 3

digital deluxe gives me Vehicle Shortcut Bundle for Battlefield 3™

Standard gives me Ground Vehicle Shortcut for Battlefield 3™

BF4 premium doesn't give me anything for BF3

TRUE OR FALSE?

Is the EA ADVISOR CHAT open today? I seemed to be on a perpetual hold.

Message 15 of 22 (15,789 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello,

For your Question 1 if i am correct  3 packs in the deluxe and 8 in premium then it would be 11 you should talk with EA live advisers here for more information . As i looked into EA advisers waiting time it sais " Wait Time: 5 - 10 minutes" You need to be patient and wait till you get in contact with themStandard smile

About Question 2

Just to clarify, Premium does not include the base game Battlefield 4. It is the same system that was used with Premium for Battlefield 3, you will have to buy the base game in order to play the game, be it the Standard Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition. If you would like to expand your game-play experience over the following year, you can either choose to purchase individual expansion packs or you could purchase Premium which will grant you access to all upcoming expansion packs plus additional perks and bonuses for a lower price in total. You can find all content that comes with Premium listed at the pre-order website: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/buy/premium-pc

Question 3:

You should talk with EA live advisers here https://help.ea.com/contact-us for more accurate informationStandard smile

Regards, Libever

Message 16 of 22 (15,781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Message 17 of 22 (15,776 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@reddevil0728 wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/FLtdWUn.jpg

Hello,

Just tested http://i.imgur.com/H2mTsEV.jpg 5 mins waiting timeStandard smile Try different browser or soStandard smile And be sure that you longed in into your Origin accountStandard smile

Regards, Libever

Message 18 of 22 (15,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Check out this link, it has been the best source of understandable information i have found so far and is also reliable.  this will awnser most of the top questions regarding the pre-orders and benefits of preordering and much more.

https://help.ea.com/en/battlefield/battlefield-4

Message 19 of 22 (12,791 Views)

★ Novice

Well, after reading all this, I suppose I paid $10 to play the Beta and help you debug?

Digital Deluxe ($69) + Premium ($49) = $118; Basic ($59) + Premium ($49) = $108.  And Pre-Orders get the first expansion anyway, so it's a non-benefit (or I pay twice - however you choose to look at it).

Come on Dice/EA!  Is this any way to treat your "valued" customers for helping you out in a BETA test? At least it shouldn't cost us MORE! 

Shame on you!

Are you listending Dice/EA?

Message 20 of 22 (8,250 Views)