Re: BF4 Cross - Platform multiplayer?

by EA_Atic

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

You can and most likely will never be able to play across platforms. It's not that it is not possible but I would say off opinion that its more about greed and business tactics. I could be wrong though.

Message 11 of 18 (3,585 Views)

★ Novice
As a long time PC gamer I agree that a mouse and keyboard will always trump a controller when placed into a hack free environment hands down! The only reason I converted to PS was to get away from the hacks. It is very sad but in today's world of PC gaming he who has the best hack setup wins. If PC were ever allowed to intermix with console it would be time to hang it up. I personally would have no use for either. I moved to PS because it is way harder to hack it and if caught the ramifications are much greater.
Message 12 of 18 (3,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FYI, I played FPS games on Xbox 360 with mouse and keyboard.

Message 13 of 18 (3,372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It isnt up to EA at all about cross platform, its up to Microsoft and Sony to say yes, EA could say they will do it till the cows come home but if Sony and Microsoft say no then thats all there is to it

Message 14 of 18 (3,303 Views)

★ Novice

no, but it would be cool

Message 15 of 18 (3,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Reason is you play same game on a pc those extra FPS do make a difference. When I play same game on my Xbox one and pc I see a difference. 

Person below said games run about the same was not trying the game on high end 1080ti for sure on pc. Or with latest or even an older I7.

This is how they they keep the consoles cheap you get what you pay for.

Message 16 of 18 (2,798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You get script kitties on console just as much as you do pc so you really don't know what your talking about, I have played my share of console and pc and have come across the same amount of cheats on console as I have on pc if not more honestly, cheaters seem to be more prevalent in console from what I've experienced at lease people that don't try to hide the fact that their cheating

Message 17 of 18 (2,177 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

Battlefield 4 don't support cross platform or cross progression

/Atic
Message 18 of 18 (2,152 Views)