BF4 China Rising Expansion not working

by turtlebuds

Original Post

Re: BF4 China Rising Expansion not working

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue, premium on ps4 i can download cr, it just keeps saying busy waiting to install.

Some help would be great!
Message 51 of 71 (2,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing with me I redeemed my code and finally downloaded and haven't been able to use it had to pay extra for it,what a rip-off EA

Message 52 of 71 (1,872 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same with me on my ps3, I already entered the code long time ago in case I lost it. When I got on I gave me the download prompt for the DLC, but once I started going on multilayer, it said connection error. Sadly I don't have Premium, but I pre-ordered the game 2 months before so I got the Expansion pack. I'm just really hope EA gets their **bleep** together to fix what's happening. 

Also from what I'm reading from online resources is that EA wont "officially" ( meaning people playing on it, I think I dunno :S) release the DLC china rising because they still have to fix their "faulty patch" for the game. P.S.. Do u need premium. to play DLCs?

Message 53 of 71 (1,730 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Oh ok thx
That kinda sucks Frown
Message 54 of 71 (1,508 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have the exact problem
Message 55 of 71 (1,508 Views)

★ Apprentice
Please message me if you need help with CR for ps3. I had it by the 4th and it's great.
Message 56 of 71 (1,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ditto. Digital D which "includes BF4 China Rising Expansion Pack. Can't play; says need to download it.

Message 57 of 71 (1,192 Views)

★ Novice

Any fix?

Message 58 of 71 (1,146 Views)

★★ Novice

Any fix for the xbox 360? I purchased the limited edition with china rising pack, and also purchsed premium bf4 subscription.

I contacted EA and they said it was a MS issue.

I contacted MS, and I followed their instructions of clearing the game chache, and deleting and reloading my profile.

Still no luck.

Anyone on the 360 been able to see it in the xbox live marketplace?

Thanks & Cheers

Message 59 of 71 (1,010 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've downloaded the CR expansion and I am still not able to play it. I try to enter a server and it tells me that I need to install additional expansion pack (China Rising), but I've already downloaded it. I've tried to repair the install and checked for updates on the install and it still won't let me join. I'm on PC

Message 60 of 71 (892 Views)