BF4 CONSTANT LAG ONLINE!!!!! HELP!!!! -PS3

by o0iufoi0o

Original Post

Highlighted

BF4 CONSTANT LAG ONLINE!!!!! HELP!!!! -PS3

★★★ Newbie

I cant seem to figure out why i am lagging so bad. Its driving me nuts! Before i go on i would like to point out that i use server browser and make sure its on west wich is the area im in and ive also checked my computer for recently downloaded "seeding" items and removed them and all tabs or sights. Ive also checked the cords on the router to see if it was maybe loose. I did and it wasnt. When im on the server browser i look at the ping and its all the way up, i have all 5 bars. So i join a game to see if everythings good now and BAM, still lagging. And not a lagg you can just play through and hope it gets better. I cant even run.. even worse i cant fly my heli!!!!!! This is my worst nightmare.. I dont know what to do anymore. Who do i call? Where do i go to ask? Im so confused. Please help any comment is very much welcomed. P.S. I do live in the mountians of san bernadino and its foggy up here right now.. But i have NETGEAR internet.. and its fast as **bleep**! So yea i dont know.. :/ Please help.

Message 1 of 8 (10,645 Views)

Re: BF4 CONSTANT LAG ONLINE!!!!! HELP!!!! -PS3

★★★ Newbie

you are not alone trust me

first week of the game was clear right? after that straight out trash

I have 60 mbps, that's insanely fast internet, I recently opened a dmz for my ps3, doesn't help

so now I know for sure that its **bleep**ty servers, complete crap

and what makes it worse is that dice even released an update today for the servers, still sh!t

if you look up DMZ and port forwarding, don't do it, not the problem here

dice is cheap AF

Message 2 of 8 (10,136 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have had problems since this past sunday. Before that, i could play and get kills. Now it is so jittery and choppy I cant even aim the guns properly. People jitter across the screen making it impossible to shoot them. Every gunfight is now a loss even if I have more hits. This game is a f***ing mess now. The choppiness of it will actually make me dizzy. I have to look away. This was not like this during the first week and it is extremely noticeable. I dont know what they did, but I am losing my patience with it now. I went from a 1.41 k/d ratio to a 1.01 in just a few games. I cant hit anything and even when I do I cant kill them. I wonder if playing on the ps4 will help. If not, this f****ng game is gonzo!!!!
Message 3 of 8 (10,117 Views)

★ Novice

And here we are weeks later and it is worse than ever.  The sound cuts in and out,  I try to walk through a fence that is not there only to have to melee it anyway... . No freaking excuse.  If I could I would return this piece of **bleep**... 

Message 4 of 8 (9,429 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm going threw the exact same thing I swear it seems like the action in the game is too much to handle for the servers

I.E two tanks explode and instead of it looking epic it's just choppy and everyone is lagging around the map.My worst problem is i'm shooting people but getting no hitmarkers until seconds later by then i'm dead.Really hope DICE fixes this it is unplayable. 

Message 5 of 8 (9,420 Views)

★★ Novice

Try this and see if it helps.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpgvqbruxg4

Message 6 of 8 (8,641 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the something similar with my shots registering is it really an error or sabotage ??trust no one there are losers who likes to ruin peoples lives

Message 7 of 8 (548 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (531 Views)