Re: BF4 Battlelog stats - all ranked games now register as a loss

by CyberDyme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 Battlelog stats - all ranked games now register as a loss

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Since the stats fix all games I play register as a loss including the ones where I am on the winning side.  Does anyone else have this problem?

Message 1 of 6 (962 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

@TheJManZA wrote:

Since the stats fix all games I play register as a loss including the ones where I am on the winning side.  Does anyone else have this problem?

Hi @TheJManZA ,

It is 'only' a cosmetic bug, as all your soldier stats and individual game reports are updating with the correct data.  The Battelog system was down for more than 4 weeks, where EA also had put a notice on the data not showing correct, while the soldier data was indeed recorded correctly in the background.  Not sure why EA appear to have removed this notification, as obviously not all the data are yet showing correctly still...

Anyway, don't worry too much about those stats on Battlelog.  Nobody really bothers about them anyway.  As long as you have fun in the game, then that is all that matters really! 

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (900 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@TheJManZA It's a bug, If you look on your pay list it will be correctly displayed.

EA need to fix it.
Message 2 of 6 (933 Views)

★ Guide
@TheJManZA As Sk1ld states, it only reports as a loss on your main profile page, but if you go to either the notifications tab or reports it shows them correctly
Message 3 of 6 (916 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

@TheJManZA wrote:

Hi @TheJManZA ,

It is 'only' a cosmetic bug, as all your soldier stats and individual game reports are updating with the correct data.  The Battelog system was down for more than 4 weeks, where EA also had put a notice on the data not showing correct, while the soldier data was indeed recorded correctly in the background.  Not sure why EA appear to have removed this notification, as obviously not all the data are yet showing correctly still...

Anyway, don't worry too much about those stats on Battlelog.  Nobody really bothers about them anyway.  As long as you have fun in the game, then that is all that matters really! 

Message 4 of 6 (901 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks so much for the quick answers and feedback everyone - sincerely appreciated!

Message 5 of 6 (876 Views)

★★ Novice

Actually the stats matter! This bug should be fixed. It's been almost a year since this bug appeared. Also I've lost all my +25, +50, +100 XP boost, why is that? EA...... Nothing matters to EA except money. 

Message 6 of 6 (612 Views)