Re: BF3 Premium edition license file! Can't acces the BF4 exclusive beta? (XBOX360)

by x45caliberheart

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF3 Premium edition license file! Can't acces the BF4 exclusive beta? (XBOX360)

★★★★★ Novice

I have a premium edition license file instead of the original premium license file. I also got an invite for the BF4 exclusive Beta on the BF3 menus, but i cant find the download on the dashboard Frown 

Message 1 of 26 (2,926 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF3 Premium edition license file! Can't acces the BF4 exclusive beta? (XBOX360)

★★★★★ Novice

The Solution is finally here!! 1 day before the open beta :P 

We receiving several contacts that following workaround helped on Xbox to solve the "missing Beta" issue:

- Log out of Xbox Live (before, make sure the MOHW LE online pass or BF3 Premium Edition file is present on your Xbox)

- Change your Console Settings Locale to United States

- Go to the Games tab, you should see "Access to Battlefield 4", select it

Don't select the Exclusive Beta yet! Log back into your account by pressing the Xbox key

- Close the Xbox Guide window by pressing B after you've logged back in and you should still see the Battlefield 4 Exclusive Beta tile, select it now and it should start the download

Cheers
Basti

View in thread

Message 26 of 26 (834 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Try signing out, then go to your console settings and change your locale to the United Kingdom. BEFORE signing back in go to the games tab on the dashboard and the BF4 tile should be in the bottom left corner (mine was), then click on the tile. Now you can sign back in and click the Download Exclusive Beta tile in the top right corner (that's where mine was). Hope this helps, it worked for me! Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 2 of 26 (2,753 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

doesnt work for me  Frown it says ''Blacklist: Homeland Pack'' where the beta tab should be 

Message 3 of 26 (2,742 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I see battlefield 4 on games but no where it says beta and i click on it and i cant find the beta i have premium and moh warfoghter pass
Message 4 of 26 (2,709 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Sorry it doesnt say beta anywhere at all for me i click on it and all it says is bf4 premium videos and pre order now
Message 5 of 26 (2,705 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Its there, and when I sign back in its gone again hahaha thisnis craziness!!!!
Message 6 of 26 (2,686 Views)

★★★ Newbie
YOURE A GENIUS!!!! IT WORKED!!!!!! THANK GOD!!!!!!
Message 7 of 26 (2,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked until it made me sign in. When I signed in it turned back into the videos for bf4 premuim. Typical EA suckjob

Message 8 of 26 (2,670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

GUYS I GOT IT FOR XBOX 360!!! I have been trying to figure it out all night but I finally did! 1. Go to console settings, change your locale to United Kingdom 2. Sign out of your profile 3. you should see the bf4 exclusive beta now in the games tab. Click it. 4. now hovering over the bf4 beta tab, sign back into your account via the Home button on the Xbox controller, otherwise the beta tab will disappear when you sign in( if you sign in a different way) 5. Start the beta download!!! Now the beta should be downloading!

Message 9 of 26 (2,630 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

doesnt work for me.. this is about the premium edition license file.. i dont have the normal premium license file so i can probably not play Frown 

Message 10 of 26 (2,620 Views)